𝔖𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫 𝔗𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔰 𝔐𝔢

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊.    
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        •°
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚ °✩
┊         ┊       ┊   ✫
┊         ┊       ☪︎⋆          °         °          °
┊         ┊
.•         ┊   ˚            °
            ˚✩.        .                 °

𝒷𝓇𝓎𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁𝑒𝓇 : 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝓈 𝓂𝑒 ♫

-

kairi sighed as he looked down at the time on his phone, 10:59 pm.

yet mattia still wasn't back home like he was supposed to be, an hour and 30 minutes ago.

kairi swallowed his hurt and put his phone down, picking up the fork next to him instead and started eating by himself for the fourth time this week. he sat in complete silence, staring at the plate in front of him that was supposed to be mattia's.

he picked at the food a while more, occasionally looking to his right. looking towards the big white apartment door, hoping to hear his boyfriend's keys atleast.

𝚢𝚘 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗' 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠

he pushed the seat back, grabbing his plate and made his way to the sink. the tears were definitely flowing now. his mind was making up the worst possible scenarios at this point. he didn't want to immediately assume the worst because he loved mattia, but his intuition was kicking in now.

he tried to push back the horrible thoughts away as he covered mattia's plate with foil and left it in the microwave so it would still be moderately hot for him to eat it whenever he got home. kairi looked at the door one last time before he went inside their shared bedroom.

𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞

an hour later, mattia was finally in front of their complex. mattia forced the keys into the lock, creating a loud jingling sound that instantly caused kairi to wake up due to the loud noice. kairi woke up startled, he hadn't even realized he had fallen asleep waiting for mattia.

he immediately closed his eyes, trying to fall back asleep so he could avoid having to see mattia. he didn't want to have to deal with him right now.