𝔖𝔢𝔢 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔄𝔤𝔞𝔦𝔫

𝓣𝔂𝓵𝓮𝓻, 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓸𝓻 𝓯𝓮𝓪𝓽. 𝓚𝓪𝓵𝓲 𝓤𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓼 : 𝓢𝓮𝓮 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓐𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷

1:09 ━━♡⃛━━━━━ 3:58
⇄      ◃◃    Ⅱ    ▹▹      ↻

1:09 ━━♡⃛━━━━━ 3:58⇄      ◃◃    Ⅱ    ▹▹      ↻

$$

you live in my dream state; relocate my fantasy

the boys were now split, all 6 of them including robert. they were now all in college; chasing their own individual careers.

mattia and kairi called it quits after senior year. they loved eachother but they both decided on not doing long distance so they could focus on starting their adult lives. they both believed in "if it's meant to me, it'll come back."

kairi was doing college in california, pursuing photography. mattia and his parents had always talked about him doing college in italy so it wasn't a surprise to the boys or kairi when mattia told him he was going to italy.

the split couple still had love for one another but loved eachother enough to let the other flourish without the other.

you exist behind my eyelids, my eyelids. now i don't wanna wake up

to keep focus, the boys decided to block eachother on social media and change their phone numbers. they were extremely serious about flourishing without eachother. of course they missed eachother regardless. they just couldn't act on it no matter how much they both wanted to.

atleast until they were both done with college.

kairi liked to think that the reoccurring dreams about mattia he always had was the universe trying to tell him that mattia still thought about him too.

i wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind

that was exactly what was going on.

there wasn't one day where mattia wouldn't think about kairi. he still loved him so much. so much to the point it was constantly clouding his judgement.

i'm sick of chasing, you're the one that's always running through my day dreams. i can only see your face when i close my eyes

he was starting to regret the decision they both made. he wanted to talk to kairi about the new exciting things he was experiencing. he wanted to share with kairi how he felt.

when he was stressed over a test, he wished kairi was there to rub circles on his back to relax him.  kairi always knew exactly what to say to mattia to make him feel better.

mattia acted upon these feelings. he booked the next flight to San Francisco, California from Anzio, Italy.

he almost had to force it out of alvaro to tell him where his ex boyfriend was now located at. he didn't even pack anything, the excitement clouded his common sense.

later, mattia stood in front of kairi's apartment door. it took him 10 minutes to gather the courage to knock. he was really about to see kairi after almost 2 years. he finally did, knocking softly on the door waiting for kairi to open the door.

"COMINGG!" his heart raced when he heard the voice. he could almost cry at that moment; it had been years since he had heard that soft tone. his heart raced even more when he saw the knob slowing turning.

finally kairi opened the door. kairi thought he was dreaming. he thought he was imagining the Italian boy that stood in front of him. "mattia?" kairi gasped.

"it's me kai-" mattia was cut off by kairi jumping into his arms. he wrapped his arm without hesitation around the small boy. the sweet vanilla smell kairi always had hit mattia right in the nose.

can i get a kiss? and you can you make it last forever? i don't know if ima see you again

kairi lifted his head off the crook of mattia's neck from where it had rested for almost 5 minutes. still having his legs wrapped around mattia's waist, he smiled at mattia.

mattia wanted to kiss kairi so bad but he didn't know if that was okay after all those years not being together.

i've been looking, stop the waiting fore i stop chasing, like an alcoholic.

"what are you doing here matti?"kairi questioned. fuck it was so hard for mattia to stop himself from pushing his lips onto kairi's.

"we had a deal mattia. what didn't you understand?"

you don't understand me', what the fuck do you mean?

kairi was ecstatic to see the tall boy he loved so much but they had a deal. they were almost halfway done with college. this definitely wasn't in their plan.

yeah, i'd give up my bakery to have a piece of your pie.

"you're more important than italy kairi, i don't care. i can always transfer here." mattia would give up anything to have kairi again. kairi didn't even want to oppose to what mattia had just said. he too would give up anything for mattia.

he thought about all the nights he had to force himself to sleep just so he could see mattia again. finally he didn't have to go through all that madness to be able to see his high school lover again.

he was in front of him and he wasn't going to let him go again anytime soon. he pressed his lips against mattia's; their smiles cutting it short.

"i love you matti."

one more time..