𝔄𝔶𝔞𝔩𝔞

𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐍 : 𝐀𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐚 (𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐫𝐨)

0:27 ───|────── 1:40
|◁ II ▷|
∞ ↺

$$

taylor and vic were in kairi's room, holding him gently while he cried in between them. his pale face worrying them as well as his drastic weight loss. heartbreak was the cause of all of this. he had completely let himself go after mattia had let him go.

"kai baby, you can't just stay in here forever. it's not healthy what you're doing. look babe, i can feel your ribs just by hugging you and that's not right." taylor said with her voice cracking as she held kairi in her arms.

she fought back some tears, something bad was going to happen to her friend if she didn't intervene. she wasn't going to let that happen, she'd never forgive herself.

"she's right kairi. i know it hurts bub, i know it does but this isn't okay. i don't want anything to happen to you. you don't deserve this. if i could, i would take all your pain away and make it mine. you're the sweetest person i know kairi, everyone loves you." vic said trying to reassure kairi.

"𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕, 𝒏𝒐."

"then why doesn't he love me then?" kairi mumbled, somehow crying harder than he already was.

taylor and vic glanced at eachother, deciding not to say anything because they knew it wasn't their place. they didn't want to speak for mattia, who wasn't there to defend himself. he was still their friend too.

...

they were now on their way to chickfila, kairi had requested it after he calmed down a bit. he was finally eating that's all that mattered to his friends.

they sat in a booth eating what they ordered. vic was making kairi do his iconic cute giggle. taylor watched them, smiling that her friend was finally taking his mind off mattia. the sun was blazing through the restaurant window making him glow. all together, it was a beautiful sight.