𝔗𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔚𝔥𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔰

𝓜𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓮 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮𝔃 : 𝓣𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓼

1:09 ━━☆━━━━━ 3:58
⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻

1:09 ━━☆━━━━━ 3:58⇄      ◃◃    Ⅱ    ▹▹      ↻

$$ - smut below!

kairi was insecure, this time being the most he had ever been. that's what happens when you're cheated on two times in less a than a 6 month span. he had serious trust issues now. can you blame him?

riding down, my hand on your seat the whole way round

the only person he could trust was his best friend: mattia. he loved mattia, sometimes it felt like he was the only real person on his team.

i carry bandaids on me now, for when your soft hands hit the jagged ground

mattia was currently in kairi's room just incase the poor boy had a breakdown. mattia knew he would want kairi there for him if he was cheated on too. he loved kairi, he wanted to do anything he possibly could to make his best friend feel better.

wheels aren't even touching the ground. scared to take them off but they're so worn down

mattia knew this wasn't the time but he was planning on telling kairi how he really felt. he knew this was a horrible thing to feel, but he was kind of happy celia had done what she did. he wanted to show kairi what it felt to be genuinely loved by someone. he knew this even before kairi had met celia.

promise i won't push you straight to the dirt, if you promise me you'll take them off first

after emily had cheated, mattia was going to tell him how he felt but then kairi came barging into his room. telling mattia all about the new girl he was talking to, celia. mattia was hurt but he let it go. as long as kairi was happy, he was happy.

i love everything you do, when you call me dumb for the stupid shit i do

"mattia i think i'm gonna forgive her, she seemed like she was really sorry." kairi said breaking the silence in his room.

"are you dumb kairi? do you realize how stupid that idea is?" mattia was livid. he loved kairi but he was so dumb sometimes.

kairi was already sensitive due to what had just happened to him. he couldn't help but get offended when mattia called him dumb. kairi was already being called dumb on social media, he didn't need mattia saying it to him. he ended up sobbing harder making mattia regret what he had just said.