𝔖𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫 32

𝓢𝓾𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓻 𝓦𝓪𝓵𝓴𝓮𝓻 : 𝓢𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷 32

1:09 ━━♡⃛━━━━━ 3:58
⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻

1:09 ━━♡⃛━━━━━ 3:58⇄      ◃◃    Ⅱ    ▹▹      ↻

$$

it was kind of ironic how everyone always thought that kairi would be the one getting hurt by mattia but ironically it was the complete opposite.

𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙬 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨, 𝙞 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧.

mattia didn't know who this new kairi was and where the old one went. he was such an asshole now. he was pushing mattia away without explanation. he definitely wasn't the same person that used to write mattia letters letting him know how much he loved him.

mattia grabbed the pile that he kept in a little box under his bed and decided to throw them out. his mom saw him, instantly questioning him. she knew how much mattia loved those letters, she was confused just as much as mattia was.

𝙞 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙.

mattia went back down to his room and turned on his led lights on red. he laid down. staring at the ceiling listening to his sad playlist.

this was his most played playlist now. kairi had the poor boy simping and listening to frank ocean on repeat. it was an everyday thing now.

he was mad at kairi but that was still his boyfriend. they had worked too hard to be together for mattia to completely give up on them. they had gone through way too much to be with eachother and mattia didn't want that to go to waste.

"i love me enough for the both of us." mattia mumbled along to the current song that was playing. he got up and reaching for his phone to contact kairi.

𝙞'𝙢 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚. 𝙞 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙪𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚.

he opened his messages with kairi.

𝙞 𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙙 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙜; 𝙨𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙.

mattia didn't care how desperate he looked. he wasn't letting kairi go anytime soon but he had to let him know how he felt.

...

"i need you to know: you don't know what love  is

"i need you to know: you don't know what love  is. i need you to know, you don't know."
Delivered

"you don't know what love is if you don't put up a fight."
Delivered

"you don't know what love is, if you don't stay up all night, crying."
Delivered

"you don't know what love is, if you're too good to call a million times."
Delivered

...

𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙨.

kairi frowned seeing the messages after waking up from his nap. he felt bad, he did love mattia. he was just going through things and he had to take them out on somebody. he didn't realize the drift he was putting in their relationship. that was never his intention. it still wasn't too late to try to fix things. all he knew was that he did love mattia, he just wasn't showing it like he used to in the beginning. that was mattia's problem with his boyfriend.

he slipped on one of mattia's hoodies and put on his baby blue crocs. he sprinted out his house in his boxers, completely forgetting to put on atleast a pair of shorts.

that was the least of his worries right now, he was gonna fix his relationship.

i swear you never seen it in your life