𝔤𝔬𝔬𝔡𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔫 𝔤𝔬

𝓐𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓪 𝓖𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮 : 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓷 𝓰𝓸

0:34  ───|────── 3:11
|◁              II             ▷|
                          ∞            ↺

$$

"i gotta go alvaro, i'll catch you later!" kairi was scrambling. holding his textbooks, his phone in hand, running through the city trying to get to subway so he wouldn't miss the metro that was supposed to take him directly to school.

he had relocated to new york to pursue his career after high school, deciding to do college there. it wasn't easy, he didn't have anybody there, making it impossible to depend on somebody to help him at times like these. he was so stressed with all the studying late at night, causing him to wake up last minute having to run to the subway.

he was in desperate need of a car but he could barely afford the small condo he had nevertheless the school tuition, new york was expensive.

he was sprinting, the metro that would take him was about to go. he breezed by several people, quickly apologizing. until he turned a corner, instantly bumping into a tall figure making the latte in their hand splatter all over them while kairi fell straight to the ground, landing on his knees.

"FUCK! i'm so sorry, please forgive me." kairi was still in the ground trying to collect all the expensive college textbooks he couldn't dare to damage. he still hadn't looked up, to meet face to face with the poor person he had ran into, mattia.

"𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝑜𝓉𝓉𝒶 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓎? 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝒹𝑜𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝑒."

mattia was still in shock, not believing that had just happened. his white button up was drenched in coffee, now brown. he was fuming, he had a job interview in an hour which he couldn't arrive to looking like that.

"dude, what the hell?" kairi immediately looked up, meeting with mattia's angered face which softened when he got a good look at kairi's face. the innocence of kairi's face infatuated him, forgetting why he was angry.

"don't sweat it, it's cool really. i should've payed more attention to where i was going." mattia said giving kairi a small smile before walking away, leaving kairi on his knees dumbfounded. he knew it was completely kairi's fault but he was too cute to blame.

...

"𝒾 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊, 𝒾 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃'. 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝓈𝒸𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃', 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓃𝑜 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃."

for the rest of the day all mattia could think about was the cute boy he had been trampled by, regretting not asking for his name nor his number. he was mad at himself for letting such an angel slip by.