Part1

Part 1

Diwali

Arnav was enthralled by Khushi's beauty who was shining like a star in a RED saree. He moved towards her like an iron particle that moves towards a magnet. He cupped her face and leaned towards her plumy lips.

He arrested her lips and put them into his mouth prison for stealing his heart. Being a diabetic, he tasted the most sugary thing in the world. Now, he didn't feel to avoid the sweetener which he usually does. As he consumed the sweetest thing, his EGO-INSULIN decreased from his body. Then he must feel dizzy. That's what happened to him. He lost his consciousness... mind and himself. He dropped himself on a pure, innocent soul who was being prisoned by him. He pressed himself on her, forgetting who he is. He was not mighty ASR but soft-hearted Arnav.

They stood losing themselves. That's when Arnav's phone started to ring, making their trance end. Arnav opened his eyes and sensed the most feathery substance in his mouth. He got apart shockingly. Khushi was also in the same state. They were looking at each other not understanding how did they let it happen between them. Seeing the shocking expression on Arnav's face, Khushi closed her eyes. She cursed herself for giving in. She left the place in a jiffy. Arnav closed his eyes in annoyance. How could he do that with a girl who is not his? How and why did he lose his control so easily?

Anjali saw Khushi running towards the exit.

"Khushiji, where are you going?"

"I have to go home Anjlaiji"

Saying she rushed out, not waiting there.

When Arnav came to the party hall, his eyes were automatically searched for Khushi. But she was not there.

"Anjali bitiya, where is Khushi?" Nani asked.

"She went home, Nani"

"But why?"

"Don't know, Nani. I think she got a call from her home"

"Why did you send her alone? Today is Diwali. It's not safe for a girl to travel alone"

"She was in a hurry, Nani."

"Call her after the party ends and get to know what happened"

Arnav gulped hard. He left the place silently, towards Laxmi Nagar. He was looking for Khushi to her home. When he reached her house, he saw her getting inside. He waited for a long to meet her. But she didn't come out. He lost his patience. At the same time, he was not ready to leave the place.

The man who was waiting to write her name with Shyam's name didn't get a chance to do that because of Arnav's presence. Shyam was perplexed when the man told him the matter. He asked him not to do that. The man left the place silently. Shyam got irritated, seeing Arnav waiting outside GH. He hid behind Happy Singh's carriage and waited for him to leave. Arnav dialled Khushi's number twice and she didn't respond to it. Arnav left the place getting angry.

Shyam slowly stepped into GH and as usual, he started his drama. Buaji knocked on Khushi's room door and called her. Wiping her face Khushi came out. She didn't smile at Shyam.

Buaji slowly started,

"Khushi, Shyam is here to wish you and also hear your acceptance"

That's it...

"Buaji try to understand. I don't want to marry Shamji. I can't even think of him like that. I too have feelings Buaji. Please understand. Shyamji is just my friend"

She said in a flow... without any intention... as she was not in her sense. She was guilty... she was repenting for what she did a few minutes ago.