Part 8

Part8

Khushi and Payal were getting ready to meet Arnav and Akash's Jeejaji.

"Wait, Babuwa, I will bring you coffee"

Before Buaji left to the kitchen,

"Buaji, where are aunty and uncle?" Arnav asked.

"Shashi babuwa is resting in his room whereas Garima went to buy medicine for Shashi."

"Ohh..."

Buaji went to the kitchen. Arnav waited until she leaves. He slowly opened Shashi's room door, not making a noise. Shashi smiled at him who was sitting on the bed, leaning on the bedhead.

"Are you alright?" Arnav asked him.

Shashi nodded yes smilingly.

"I'm taking Khushi and Payal to RM. I want jeejaji to meet them"

Again, Shashi nodded OK smilingly.

A photo fell on the bed from Arnav's pocket when Arnav took a handkerchief to wipe his face. He wiped his face looking at Shashi. As he expected Shashi's facial reaction changed. His face became horrible.

"What happened uncle?"

Shashi tried to say something to Arnav, pointing at the photo. Arnav took the photo from the bed. It was Shyam and Anjali's photo.

"This is my Jeejaji"

"Shshshsaaaam" Shashi tried to say about Shyam.

"Yes, his name is Shyam"

Shashi continued saying "Shshshs..."

"Is he the same Shyam, who wanted to marry Khushi?"

Shashi nodded yes. Arnav gulped down his anger. Finally, he confirmed what he wanted to.

"Did you get to know about him?"

Shashi nodded yes.

"Did you see him with Di somewhere?"

Shashi nodded yes. A lonely tear slipped from his eyes. He tried to join his hands. Arnav clutched his hands nodding NO.

"You don't have to worry about him. I will take care of it"

Shashi leaned on the bedhead gasping. Arnav found relaxation on his face. He felt bad for Shashi. A father knows everything about the snake which is freely roaming in the house but could do nothing because of his disability. How does it feel? Doesn't it be horrible for a father?

Arnav saw Buaji entering.

"Arrey, Arnav bituwa, you here?"

"I just came to meet uncle"

"But he can't respond to your question, bituwa," she said sadly while handing over the coffee.

"He responded," Arnav said sipping the coffee.

"Hann... he nods"

"Is not it enough?"

Arnav looked at Shashi who smiled at him. Buaji frowned, not understating, going to be father-in-law and son-in-law's gesture.

Khushi and Payal came getting ready. As usual, Khushi hugged Shashi.

"Babuji, we are going to meet Arnavji's Jeejaji"

Shashi looked at Arnav stunningly who nodded yes. Now Shashi understood that Arnav intentionally dropped the photo to get the matter from him about Shyam. Arnav should have come to know about Shyam's real face. He looked at Khushi gulping. Seeing restlessness in Shashi's face, Arnav blinked his eyes slowly and smiled.