Part 12

Part 12

Guptas welcomed Raizadas. Everyone sat silently. Anjali took lead.

"You don't bother about us Buaji. We knew the truth"

"Thanks to Nandukishore, we didn't know who he is. He said he is unmarried and ..."

"Just leave that Buaji... I don't want to think about it anymore. It's not useful at all" Anjali said controlling her tears.

"We want to forget everything. I think we should arrange the marriage as much as earlier" Nani said.

Buaji and Garima spared a glance.

"Don't think anything. Your daughters will be happy with our family." Nani said.

"No no... we don't think like that but only about Anjali bitiya"

"I'm all right. I have a lot of work to do. After Chotte's marriage, I will start an important work."

Everyone looked at her surprisingly. They understood that she is getting ready to come out of the spell in which she was being tied up. They were happy about it, especially Arnav. His idea is working it seems. If you want to come out of the stress, you should engage yourself in something interesting or something which makes us happy. Anjali is a soft-hearted woman. She likes to help the helpless. Arnav used the trick and he succeeded in that.

"Tomorrow will be ROKA" Nani smiled.

"Tomorrow?" Buaji asked shockingly.

"Yes, Buaji...I want my Bhabhis' helping hands in my new orphanage work. So, send them to our house soon"

Buaji and Garima nodded yes. Engagement got fixed the next day. In all this, Khushi observed one thing. Arnav didn't smile at her but glared at her... sternly. She smiled at him two or three times but he didn't. What embarrassed her is he didn't move his eyes from her. She became nervous. She understood that he is angry with her. Why he is looking at her angrily? Is he thinking that she destroyed his sister's life?

"We will meet tomorrow in RM," Nani said.

"As you said Nandkishore" Buaji joined her hands.

Raizadas stood to take leave. Akash smiled at Payal and gestured like, we will meet tomorrow. She nodded her head affirmatively. But our hero left the place after spitting fire through his eyes on Khushi.

Khushi was nervous. She knew Arnav. He is so sensitive to his sister's matter. Buaji, Garima, and Payal also followed them outside to give send-off. Khushi was about to go out, she saw Arnav storm inside. His sudden action made her shock. He clutched her hand and dragged her to her room.

"Arnavji... what are you doing? Leave my hand"

Not giving head to her, Arnav walked inside the room and closed the door. He pinned her in between the wall and him. Khushi looked at him and he did nothing but glare at her.

"Arnavvvjiii... Whaaaat...."

"How dare you Khushi?"

"Arnavji, trust me, I was not at fault. I don't know Shyamji is Anjaliji's husband. I would have told you the truth if I had known."

"Damn your truth.... who cares about the truth?"

Khushi frowned at him. Doesn't he care about the truth?

"Then...? Why are you angry?"

"How dare you think of breaking the marriage?"

Khushi was perplexed. She looked at him like "how do you know?" he answered her as he understood her LOOK.

"I heard your talks with Payal."

"But...."

"I recoded your talks to know the truth"

Khushi widened her eyes.

"You know very well, I love you... Don't you?" he yelled and Khushi jerked.

"I confessed to you my love that day. How could you think of even breaking our marriage? Don't you trust me, Khushi? Do you think I will let you go?"

"No Arnavji... I didn't mean..."

"Then what did you mean?"

"I thought..."

"you thought, I won't give damn to you... right?"

"No Arnavji..."

"Then what? You were ready to scarify ME for others' right?"

"No... Arnavji..."

"Without discussing with me, how could you decide it by yourself?"

"I couldn't think anything at that time, Arnavji. I was confused."

"Ohh, you decided clearly in confusion?"

He asked sarcastically. Khushi sighed.

"Arnavji, please. Try to see the problem, standing in my shoes"

"Why can't you see it standing in MY (stressing) shoes?"

"Arnavji, I'm sorry if I hurt you"

"IF....? Khushi, I'm hurt... Like anything. I thought I got someone for myself... but..."

Khushi closed his mouth and nodded NO. Her eyes welled up.

"Please Arnavji... don't say that"

"I have to go"

Arnav tried to go from her room, Khushi clutched his hand.

"Arnavji, please try to understand"

He removed her hand from his hand and left the room. Khushi was distraught. Arnav's anger was acceptable. She should not have said that. She could have justified her stance to Arnav. However, he won't accept. Her nervousness increased tenfold. How will she console him? Angry Arnav is not easy to handle. She sat keeping her hand on her head disappointedly. She thought only about Anjali. In that process, she didn't think of Arnav. She should agree to her mistake. Don't know what the Lard governor will do. Taking her mobile, she sent a message to Arnav.

"Sorry, sorry lakhs of sorry. Please forgive me"

She got a reply in a minute.

"SORRY cannot be the solution to all the mistakes. Particularly THIS ONE"

Khushi sighed.

"Hey, Devi Maiya, why are you examining me? Won't you give me anything easily without testing me? Don't know how I will face Lard Governor's what the..."

She thought deeply and got an idea. Tomorrow, in their ROKA ceremony, she will try to do that.

To be continued...