Part 9

Part 9

"Stop"

Arnav's strict voice made Khushi root in the same place. Arnav came in front of Khushi who was looking down.

"What happened, Khushi?"

Khushi nodded NO.

"You were fine a few minutes ago...? After seeing Jeejaji only your facial expression changed...." He said not looking at Shyam.

Shyam gulped hard whereas Anjali frowned. She looked at Shyam. The tension was visible on his face.

"I just feel dizzy...." Khushi lied.

Arnav chuckled.

"Ohh...that's why you are leaving RM hurriedly?" he asked sarcastically.

Khushi looked at him not knowing what to say.

"Whatever... you are not leaving RM. Take rest for a while. You look disturbed. We will talk later. Come"

Clutching her hand, he started dragging her towards his room. Payal also followed them as her hand was still in Khushi's clutch.

Making her sit on the bed, Arnav gave her water. Khushi gulped it said nothing.

"Take rest... (looking at Payal) Payal, be with her. I will be outside. Call me if you want anything"

He said while walking towards the cupboard. Taking a file from the cupboard, he left the room. Arnav left the room and Payal closed the door. Khushi sat on the bed with teary eyes.

"What's all this Khushi?" Payal sat beside her, putting her hand on her shoulder.

"I don't know Jeeji. I couldn't believe both the Shamjis are the same"

"We have to believe because it's true, Khushi. My blood is seething... why you stopped me when I..."

"I have no choice Jeeji... "

"But why? Won't you tell the truth of Shyam?"

"What after that...? What will you do? Will you get married to Akashji after ruining Anjaliji's life?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Haan jeeji, I have been seeing Anjaliji's love for her husband. It's so pure and flawless... she will break... she may even die... how I could break her?" tears rolled down from her eyes.

"But... our reluctance will turn into that filthy man's favour..."

"No jeeji... I can't tell the truth. I can't live with Arnavji after demolishing his sister's life. And I don't know whether they will believe us. What if Arnavji takes me wrong? He loves Anjaliji more than anyone in this world... he takes a vow to save her life on every Raksha Bandhan and he will do that at any cost. He losses himself if he gets angry. He talks anything in anger without thinking. I can't tolerate if he takes me wrong" She cried closing her face.

"Khushi, I can understand. But we shouldn't keep them in dark... the person who is hiding the truth is also equally responsible for the consequence."

"Anjaliji adores him like GOD, jeeji..."

"That's why we have to tell the truth. He won't deserve to be GOD, Khushi. He is a devil. We shouldn't allow him to continue the drama. It's not right, Khushi"

"Ok jeeji... we will tell them everything"

Payal nodded yes.

"And we have to break our marriage."

Payal looked at Khushi horrified.

"Our marriages won't happen Jeeji. Even if it happens I'm not ready to marry Arnavji."

"But why?"

"Why???? You ask me why? I have no choice. How can I live happily, seeing broken Anjaliji?"

"Somehow you are right. We can't believe these high-class people. They may hate us thinking that we spoiled Anjaliji's life"

"Undoubtedly..."

"But do you think, Arnavji will let it happen?"

"I don't know jeeji... Arnavji is easily predictable when it comes to Anjaliji. He always puts her in the first place. I just don't want to make him embarrassed between me and Anjaliji. I have decided to tell them the truth and that's final. Let's leave everything in Devi Maiya's feet"

Payal nodded yes.

In the meanwhile

Shyam was shivering like hell. He didn't expect Arnav will bring Khushi and Payal without informing. Khushi and Payal didn't open their mouth, which doesn't mean they will save him for long. It seems his drama is coming to an end. Yes, if Khushi and Payal open their mouth then everything will get an end. His efforts will go in vain. He has to do something to shut their mouth. He came to the kitchen where Anjali is preparing juice for Khushi.

Though Anjali's hands were peeling the oranges her mind was thinking about Arnav's words.

"You were fine a few minutes ago...? After seeing Jeejaji only your facial expression changed...."

She too observed it. Khushi was a girl who looks happy. She attracts anyone with her sweet talks. She expected the same from her today also. She expected Khushi will tease Shyam telling about how Anjali is madly in love with him but she became nervous and tense after seeing Shyam. Payal's expression was also not different from Khushi. But why? Is there something which she doesn't know? Is that phone call related to this?

She jerked as Shyam touched her shoulder.

"Are you alright...?"

Anjali nodded yes.

"What happened to Khushiji? You said she looks happy always? It seems she is under some stress. Is her father alright?"

He tried hard not to be suspected.

"I'm also thinking the same"

"Won't you ask her anything?"

"I don't think she will say about her problem"

"Why?"

"She is like that... she won't bother anyone by telling her problems"

"Shall I ask her?"

Anjali's face brightened.

"Will you?"

"Sure"

"It will be a good idea. I know you will make people alright"

"Give the juice... I will give it to Khushiji"

"Ok..."

Anjali handed the tray with juice glasses. Shyam went to Arnav's room, taking the tray.

Shyam was about to knock on the door before he did that, the door was opened by Khushi. She got stuck seeing Shyam in front of her whom she didn't expect. She tried to come out of the room but Shyam entered in and tried to close the door.

"Don't you dare close the door..." Khushi said gritting her teeth.

"Khushiji listen to me...."

"I will shout if you close the door" she warned.

"Ok... Khushiji... I won't close the door. I just want to tell you the truth why..."

Before he completed the sentence, a tight slap fell on Shyam's cheek, making his body vibrate.

"Not one more word... I don't know what I will do. You are a cheat. You cheated Anjaliji... buaji... every person who trusted you. You are not a human but a devil because you cheated on your wife who is ready to fight for you going against the whole world. How could you do this to her? How could you think of marrying me when you are already married to her? How cheap you are... how dirty your thoughts are... how realistic your dramas are... get out of the room before I remove my slipper to hit you"

She exclaimed wrathfully.

To be continued...