Part 3

Part3

Khushi felt the touch familiar. She tried to take her hand but she couldn't as the hand which is on her hand pressed it. She tried again, this time Arnav tilted his head and smiled at her. Khushi went speechless at his romantic move.

"Hi"

He said raising his eyebrows while going inside, crossing her. Not only Khushi but also Guptas had no idea why Raizadas are there in Gupta house... again. Didn't they tell them, only after Payal's marriage they can think about Khushi's marriage?

"Hey, Kosi... go... prepare tea for them," Buaji said.

Khushi nodded yes and went to the kitchen. She has no idea why Raizadas is here. Though she prepared tea her concentration was only on the elder's talks.

Not to confuse Guptas more, Naniji started.

"We are here to ask your daughter's hand"

Buaji and Garima spared a glance.

"We have already spoken about it," Buaji said.

"We spoke about Arnav and Khushi's marriage but we are here to talk about Payal and Akash's marriage."

"Whaaat?" Buaji and Garima asked unbelievably.

Khushi, who was in the kitchen, closed her mouth from shouting. She removed her palm from her mouth slowly, widening her eyes.

"Akash likes Payal very much. So we are here with the proposal. We want both marriages to happen together." Nani said.

Payal was looking down not knowing how to react to it as she didn't expect it.

"I don't know what to say." Buaji hesitated.

"There is nothing to say Buaji. Send your daughters to our home. We will take care of them" Anjali said smilingly.

"It's all Nandkishor's wish" Buaji looked up.

"Our Damadji is out of town. We will start the preparation after he comes" Naniji said.

Buaji and Garima nodded ok.

Khushi came with the coffee tray. Arnav sat straight to take coffee from the tray. But as didn't expect, Khushi handed over the tray to Payal making Arnav disappointed.

Payal served the tea to all one by one. She extended the tray towards Arnav and he was about to take a cup,

"No Arnavji... that's not for you"

She took the next cup from the tray and extended it towards Arnav. She stopped as everyone is looking at her smilingly. She kept the cup back in the tray and rushed inside. Arnav smirked at her.

"Where is your Damaji at present?" Bauji asked.

"He is in Lucknow," Naniji answered.

"Ohh... does he have relatives in Lucknow?"

"No no... he is a lawyer. He went to deal with a case"

"Ohh...that's fine"

They saw Khushi coming with Shashi, pulling his wheelchair. Khushi introduced everyone to Shashi. Raizadas greeted him one by one. When Anjali's turn came, Shashi's face changed. He remembered who the woman is. He had seen her with Shyam in the temple. He tried to speak, putting in a lot of effort. But people in front of him became horrified, seeing his condition.

Raizadas couldn't understand what he is trying to do whereas Guptas panicked.

Finally, he uttered,