Part 16

Part 16

The shock was visible on Shyam's face, hearing the thud. He rushed to the window and saw one of his men falling down whose forehead was bleeding. But he couldn't see the person who was hitting him. He gritted his teeth when he saw Arnav Singh Raizada came into the frame of his sight, with his tightened fists. Shyam looked at him unbelievably. How did he get to know about this place? He was sure that Khushi has no mobile. Then there is no chance to trace the signal which was the only source to find him. How the hell he found this place?

Shyam saw a prideful smile on Khushi's face which made him angrier. He came out and tried to lock the door, keeping Khushi inside the room. But, before he did that he felt a sharp pain on his jaw. Arnav didn't give him time to compose himself, Shyam got one more punch on his face. Four of Shyam's men caught Arnav using their full power. Shyam was about to kick Arnav, he felt something like a thunderbolt on his head. Pressing his head, he turned around and found Khushi standing with a log, panting hard. She again hit on his head and blood oozed from his head.

That's it; Arnav's energy became double, seeing Khushi. He pushed the men gathering all his power. The men fell on the floor, losing their balance.

Shyam frowned in confusion when his men started running from there. He understood the reason when he saw the police. But his men's effort went in vain as the police surrounded the place. All of them got arrested including Shyam.

Khushi rushed to Arnav and hugged him. Arnav's arms circled her petit figure protectively. Arnav was glaring at Shyam who got seated in the police jeep.

"Arnavji..."

"Did he hurt you?" he asked caressing her back.

Khushi nodded no on his chest.

"He was supposed to..."

"What did he try to do?"

"He wants to marry me... without my acceptance."

Arnav saw the rope mark on her wrist.

"What's this?"

"The goons tied my hands up when they kidnapped me."

"Is it paining?"

"That's ok..."

Arnav kissed the mark, softly.

Akash came to them who was also fighting with the goons. Khushi smiled at Payal who looked nervous. The sisters shared a tight hug.

"Are you alright?" Payal asked Khushi with concern.

"I'm fine Jeeji... thank god you guys reached before he did anything," Khushi said fearfully.

"We will go to RM after dropping them in GH," Arnav said.

"Ok Bhai."

"Haan... Amma and Buaji would be worried as we have not reached home yet." Khushi said restlessly.

They started to GH. Dropping the Gupta sisters in GH, Raizada brothers got back RM.

RM

Anjali was sitting like a stone. There was no expression on her face. She couldn't believe that she was madly in love with an immoral man like Shyam. She stood with her head up.

"We have a lot of work to do. Tomorrow is Mehandi. Let's do the preparations." She said firmly.

Raizadas thought that she just showing herself all right. But she really adopted the reality.

"Di... are you all right?"

"What's there to be upset when I already know who he is? Of course, I didn't expect he could stoop so low to this extend. But it happened... leave it Chotte... he is a closed book. I don't want to reopen it. How was Khushiji? She must have been scared..."