Part 6

Part6

Anjali stood there clutching her mobile phone. An unnamed fear clouded in her mind.

At the same time, Arnav entered in. He didn't feel like being in the office. He wanted to be with Anjali. He wanted to make her strong no matter whether Shyam is good or bad. He didn't want her to take any stupid decision as his mother did. He didn't want her to lose anything for the undeserving person. Yes, he was feared to death thinking about Anjali because he knew that Shyam has stupefied her mind completely.

Anjali smiled at him concealing her nervousness. She jerked as her phone rang. The call was from Shaym only. Anjali's face brightened. She attended the call. Before she asked him anything,

"Rani Sahiba... Have you guys fixed Arnav and Akash's marriage?"

"Hainan... but"

"How could you do it without my knowledge? Don't I have any respect? I thought you guys will never let me feel low. You disappointed me."

"How do you know about their marriage?"

There was a silence from Shyam's side.

"Tell me how do you know?"

"Rani Sahiba..."

"We didn't open it up to anyone yet. We are waiting for your arrival to start the preparations. Then who told you about it?"

Shyam sensed what the bloody blunder he had done.

NK and Akash spared a glance whereas Arnav was looking at her firmly.

"What could I say Rani Sahiba... I just saw a dream in which we are standing beside Arnav and Akash who looked like Grooms" he laughed.

"Where are you?" Anjali asked him controlling her tears as she sensed him lying.

"Don't you know where I am?"

"Just answer my question instead of back questioning me"

Shyam surely sensed a difference in her tone.

"I just stepped into Delhi," he said.

"Why didn't you come home"

"I'm coming."

"Then, you could have asked me about the marriages after coming home? You also could have told me about the dream you saw? Why so urgent that you are asking about it on the phone?"

"I was restless Rani Sahiba. I just want to pour my heart into you. Don't you know how much I fond of you?"

Anjali sighed.

"Come home fast"

"Jee...."

Shyam disconnected the call leaving perplexed Anjali. She smiled at her brothers who were looking at her face, reading her expression. She composed herself.

"Chotte, you are here? Did you forget anything?"

"No Di, my head is aching."

"Why Chotte?"

"Nothing Di..."

He went to his room. Anjali knew he is disturbed. Anjali followed him and Arnav knew it. He sat on the bed, looking down.

"What happened Chotte?"

"I remember Ma"

Anjali touched his head painfully.

"Why did she take such decision of killing herself for an undeserving person Di? How didn't she think of US? Are not we important to her? Why didn't she think at least once that we will suffer without her? Don't we good children?"