Part 11

Part11

Arnav made Anjali sit on the couch. Akash and NK also took seats before her.

"Di, I'm sorry" Arnav wiped her tears.

"We are also sorry Di," Akash said.

"Why didn't you tell me directly?" Arnav questioned Akash.

"I know you Bhai. You will completely lose your temper if we would have told you the truth right away. I thought to give you time to compose yourself. So, you will make yourself up and will think about the seriousness of the issue deeply"

"Akash is right Chotte. You might have killed Shyam if you had got certainty" Anjali said with tears.

Arnav nodded yes.

"Where are Khushiji and Payalji?" Anjali asked looking here and there.

"I think they left," Akash said disappointedly.

"How could they leave without bidding bye to us?" NK questioned.

"Because they are distraught. They are unable to face us. That's why they left" Anjali said wiping her tears.

Arnav dialled the GH number from the landline and Buaji attended it.

"Buaji, have Khushi and Payal reached GH?"

"Not yet, Babua....wait... someone is knocking on the door. Let me check"

"Ok..." Arnav waited.

Keeping the receiver on the table, Buaji went to check who is at the doorstep. That was indeed Khushi and Payal. Without noticing their expression, Buaji again rushed to the phone and answered.

"Haan, Babuwa, they reached."

"Ok Buaji, I will talk to you later"

Arnav disconnected the call, giving them space. Khushi and Payal will tell Buaji about Shyam for sure.

"They reached GH safely," Arnav said.

Akash nodded ok in relief.

"I will be back. Be with Di" Arnav said looking at Akash.

He again nodded yes.

Arnav went to his room. He removed his mobile from the closet. He kept it there when he dropped Khushi and Payal in his room. He recorded their conversation to know the real issue. So that he could make Anjali believe but as he didn't expect, Anjali herself heard their talks.

He stopped the RECORDING and played the audio. He heard the full conversation of Khushi and Payal, sitting on the bed, joining his fingers, silently. After finished hearing their conversation, he came out, putting the mobile in his pocket.

In the meanwhile

Manorama entered RM with Nani. They were just coming from the Temple. They got panicked, seeing Anjali crying.

"What happened Anjali bitiya?" Nani asked worriedly.

Anjali cried, hugging her.

"Anjali bitiya, tell me what the matter is."

"He cheated on me, Nani... he is not a moral man like what he showed to us"

"About whom you are talking?"

"Shyam"

"Whaaat! Dhamadji?"

"He had been playing a double game with me and Khushiji"

"Khushi?"

"He was trying to marry her"

"Marry her?" Nani was shocked.