Part 2

NOTE: AS PER MY READERS' WISH, I'M CONTINUING THIS STORY.

Part 2

Arnav was standing at the poolside looking at the sky as usual. He couldn't believe that he is going to marry Khushi Kumari Gupta. The girl who entered into his life like a rival...who never missed a chance to fight with him... who didn't hesitate to stand against him... The man, who writes his destiny, smiled thinking about his fate.

"Don't know what she is doing... she should be blabbering something." He supposed.

He thought about the only condition which is delaying their marriage. "Payal's Marriage" until Payal gets married; he and Khushi can't get married.

GH

Khushi was sitting in front of Devi Miya's idol, munching a jalebi.

"What's all this Devi Maiya? Don't you have limits for your drama? I got engaged to Arnav Singh Raizada... could you believe this? I can't believe that. I agreed to marry him but I don't know how I'm going to handle his WHAT THE for a lifetime"

She stuffed one more jalebi into her mouth.

That's when the GH landline rang. She attended it.

"Hello...."

"Hi..."

Her eyes popped out as the call was from Arnav.

"A...a.....app?"

"Haan, m...m... main"

Khushi bit her nail.

"Are you there Khushi?"

"JJJJJi"

"Have you guys got any proposal?"

"Proposal? What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about Payal's proposal"

"But why?"

"Didn't your Buaji say we can get married only after Payal's marriage?"

"But you just came today. How could we get proposals for her in one day?"

"Ohh yeah... Good night"

He disconnected the call. Khushi looked at the phone frowning. Did he call her to ask about Payal's marriage?

Switching off the lights, Arnav laid on the bed smilingly. Being Arnav Singh Raizada, how could he say I just want to hear your voice before sleeping?

Next Morning

Akash was pleading on the phone.

"Please Payalji... listen to me. I love you so much. You know very well I'm in love with you from the beginning."

"But your mother won't accept me"

"You just leave it on me Payalji. I will make my mom say YES"

Not only Akash but also Payal jerked hearing,

"I will never say yes to Patti sadi's sister"

"I will talk to you later Payalji"

Disconnecting the phone, Akash went to Manorama.

"Ma, please don't say like that. I love Payalji very much"

"No... it will never happen. That Padi sadi trapped our Arnav bituwa and now her sister?"

"You know they are not that type"

Raizadas gathered in the living room hearing their argument. Arnav raised his brows as it was an unexpected twist.