Part 15

Part 15

Payal couldn't understand what just happened. She was shocked to the core. How could she think that someone may kidnap her sister? There is no reason for her to think so. An innocent girl from a conservative family is unable to think anything about it. She was paralyzed.

The auto driver shouted at her,

"Hey girl, who are they....? They are taking your sister."

Before Payal making herself up, the car vanished from her sight. She ran here and there, not getting anything. Tears rolled from her eyes.

"Call your parents or someone and say what happened." The auto driver yelled at her.

Payal rushed to the auto and took the mobile from the bag. She dialed Akash's number. Akash attended it with a smile. His smile washed off hearing her scream. Fear occupied his mind completely.

"Akashji...."

"Payaljiii.... What happened Payalji?"

"Khushi....."

"What happened to Khushiji? Is she all right?"

Akash's legs automatically started, moving towards Arnav's cabin.

"Akashji... a few people have kidnapped Khushi."

Akash reached Arnav's cabin by now.

"What? Who kidnapped Khushiji?" Akash shouted in shock which made Arnav jolt.

He stood, form the seat with a shocking expression. Arnav snatched the phone from Akash, without thinking of anything and spoke to Payal.

"I don't know Akashji"

"Payal...What happened?"

"Arnavji, someone intentionally made our auto tyre puncture. They dragged Khushi from the auto and took her with them."

"Who are they?"

"I don't know Arnavji. They were all wearing black pants and black color neckless T-shirts. They took Khushi in a car."

"Did you notice the car number?" he asked with extreme nervousness.

"No Arnavji...I couldn't understand anything at that time."

She thought something, looking at the auto driver.

"Bhaiya... did you see the car number?" she asked him.

The auto driver nodded NO.

"The driver also doesn't know the number, Arnavji"

"Where are you now?"

"I'm standing in the spot only, Arnavji."

"You wait there. We will come."

He rushed out, taking his car key. No need to say that Akash followed him. Arnav rode the car harshly like ever before. He and Akash reached the spot within a few minutes. They saw Payal crying badly, standing at the side of the road. The auto driver was still with her for her support. Arnav almost jumped from the car. He looked like a beast.

Payal rushed towards Akash and hugged him. She cried in his chest.

"I'm scared Akashji, I don't know what to do, what to say to Amma and Babuji. Don't know why they kidnapped Khushi and what they will do to her."

Arnav fisted his fingers. He doesn't know where to start as they were standing without a single clue.

"Bhai, I think someone should have done this to get money from us."