Part 7

Part 7

Arnav just wanted to confirm one thing. The girl who Shyam wanted to marry is Khushi or not. He was restless; from the time he guessed that it may be Khushi. He felt it very critical. Don't know how Anjali will react to it. She may get angry with Khushi. She may think that Khushi snatched her husband. After all, it's a woman tendency. She loves Shyam blindly. Will she accept the truth that Shyam is not worthy of her love? It's very hard because Shyam made her mind blunt by his dramas.

Arnav went to Anjali's room. He saw her thinking deeply, sitting on the bed. She didn't even notice Arnav until he shook her shoulder.

"Di..."

"Haaannnn" she jerked.

"What are you thinking?"

"About the work you gave for me" Arnav was sure, she is lying.

"ohhh..."

"Why are YOU looking tensed?"

"I think we are hurrying"

Anjali became sad. She thought Arnav is talking about the orphanage.

"Why Chotte? Why don't you want to hurry the orphanage work?"

"I'm not talking about it Di"

"Then?"

"Do you feel that Khushi is a good girl?"

Anjali frowned at him.

"What question is this Chotte? Don't you know about her?"

"How could we trust anyone easily? She worked for us. She behaved well with us. That doesn't mean she is a good girl. What if she intentionally did that to get our attention?"

"Chotte... Stop talking like this. What if she hears you blame her?"

"I'm not blaming Di... I just am asking your opinion."

"Chotte, Khushiji is a good girl. I have not seen such a girl with a kind heart and morals. She will never think of cheating on anyone, Chotte. She has a good family background. But, why do you think like this"

"I'm relieved" he sighed.

"Means?"

"People may try to fill your ears. I don't want you to get manipulated, Di"

Anjali dropped her jaw.

"Are you testing me?"

He nodded yes.

"It's obvious that people may talk rubbish if a rich man like me wants to get married to a mere middle-class girl."

"Do you think I can be manipulated?"

"No Di... but you will surely get disturbed because it's a matter of MY life"

Anjali smiled at him.

"Don't worry. I know Khushiji. She is a good girl and I won't take anyone's words seriously. Happy?"

Arnav nodded yes smilingly. He came out of Anjali's room. His blood boiled, seeing Shyam. He has not sure of him yet whether he is good or bad. The thought of him cheating Anjali itself made him wrathful. Akash and NK were noticing Arnav's facial reaction. His tightened fist told them how furious he is.

Shyam smiled at him as usual, not showing his venom.

"What's the matter Sale Sahib; you are in RM in working hours?"

Arnav said nothing and left RM. Shyam frowned at Arnav's reaction of not smiling at him. Akash and NK spared a glance.

"I'm scared Akash," NK said.