Part 13

Part13

Khushi was pacing in her room restlessly. Of course, Khushi would do that often. After all, she is Khushi. Adding to it, her Lard Governor is angry with her, no need to say how mad she would be. She doubted her plan because Lard Governor couldn't be predictable. What if he doesn't react to it? He doesn't show any expression on his face usually. What to do? She bit her nail.

But, on the other hand, she was happy about his anger. He was angry with her because she tried to break the marriage. She smiled blissfully. She thought of his words.

"How could you think of breaking the marriage when you know I LOVE YOU?"

She sat making face. Lard Governor won't give heed to anything except his DI. This is the first time he showed his emotions for someone. And that someone is none other than her.

Khushi thought something. What if he expects her to call him to pacify? Won't he get angry if she doesn't call him even after knowing that he is angry with her? Khushi removed her mobile and dialled Arnav's number. Arnav saw her number and disconnected it. Khushi looked at the mobile dropping her jaw. It seems he is angry with her. She again tried. This time she dialled the landline number. Arnav attended it. Before he said anything,

"Arnavji, please don't cut the call."

"What do you want?" he asked roughly.

"Are you still angry with me?"

"Haan, so?"

"Arnavji you said SORRY can't mend all the issues. Then what could mend this issue?"

That stance brought a smile to Arnav's face.

"Why are you asking me? Don't you always have a lot of ideas in your pea-sized brain? Like putting sugar in my petrol tank, pouring juice in my shoes..."

"Changing your mobile ring tone...." She said in a flow and bit her tongue.

Arnav rolled his eyes.

"Yeah... Use your brain this time too."

"My brain is not working... You know it works only when it's stress less."

"Ohh... then make it stress-free and think."

"Arnavji...." She shouted.

"What?" he asked sternly.

"Please talk to me."

"What am I doing now?"

"Not like this."

"Then?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Pyar se (lovably)"

"You find a way to cool my anger first, Khushi Kumari Gupta. I will think of talking lovably, after that"

He disconnected the call. Khushi kept the phone on the bed angrily, pouting.

"Lord Governor... How stupid am I? Asking him to talk lovably... Lord Governor and talking lovably? He could only shout well... (She hit her head.) Khushi... you have no choice but to do what you thought. That's the only way you have to cool Lard Governor down. Just do it. Yes... try it. " She sighed tightening her jaws.

Next-Day (Roka ceremony)

Guptas reached RM. Khushi looked traditional and so beautiful in a green half-saree. Khushi and Payal took blessings from Nani and Mami. Khushi's eyes wandered for the most important person of her life. Her eyes got stuck, seeing her handsome Groom whose eyes were already being struck on her. It seems he couldn't hold his anger for long in front of Khushi's attractions. Khushi smiled at him and he folded his hands not smiling at her.