🌧 : REFUSAL !

⤷ ship: minsung, han jisung x lee minho

;; plot: han jisung wishes he could
be with lee minho but unfortunately
everything comes to an end. or do they..?

;; warning: use of weapon

;

"jisung?" jisung froze. minho usually used one of his nicknames he gave him. he could immediately sense something was off just because of that tiny thing.

"did something happen?" jisung asked, putting on his shirt quickly then turning around to be faced with minho. he jumped and minho panicked, he grabbed jisung and they looked and each other. jisung blushed.

"you can put me down now," jisung giggled. minho put jisung down onto his two little feet and scratched his back.

"a-anyway.. i have something to tell you." jisung stopped giggling and looked at minho, tilting his head as if he was initiating minho to go on about it.

"there's no easy way to say this but.. i'm breaking up with you." minho expected jisung to slap him or to start crying, but instead.. he laughed?

"minho, it's not april fools yet silly!" jisung laughed. it was sad to minho because he could see his eyes glistening. it's almost as if he was laughing this situation off to cope with what he was actually feeling.

"j-" jisung proceeded to go on about ridiculous things about him and minho's future. minho didn't know how to truly feel but he pitied the poor boy.

"w-we'll get married, perhaps adopt kids?! what ab-" minho couldn't stand watching this.

"jisung. i'm serious and i'm sorry." at last, jisung stopped. but not before having a full breakdown infront of the older male.

"i-i thought we r-really had something," jisung's tears were starting to stain the carpet filled floor. minho just looked down and away from the scene.

"i'll just get my stuff tomorrow, have a good night." minho walked slowly out to the open door. he was close to leaving until jisung grabbed him.

"h-have a g-good night?! how could i possible have a good night when my fucking boyfriend of three years broke up with me?!" jisung's whole body was shaking and minho could feel it.

"ji-"

"no, y-you're going to stay.. you'll never l-leave me, y-you promised." minho's eyes widened as he saw a knife edging closer to his neck from jisung's hand.

"jisun-"

"hehe.. you're like my little doll now. i think i'll cuddle you while i sleep tonight." jisung giggled. it scared minho because jisung had never shown this side of him before.

    "j-j-jisung.. let me g-go." jisung shook his head and proceeded to drag minho back into his bedroom.

    "i'm sorry tina.." minho thought about how he was going to tell his girlfriend about this. of course, jisung didn't care and his focus was all on being with minho for eternity.

;