🌦 : M.I.A !

⤷ ship: samsung/hyunsung, hwang hyunjin x han jisung

;; plot: hyunjin wasn't there to comfort jisung
this time.

;; warning: suicide

;

"h-hyunjin.." jisung was shaking. it was currently three am and hyunjin wasn't back home yet. he was scared of the dark, yes it may seem childish but he really was. hyunjin would always be there for him when he was scared but not this time. he had absolutely no idea where the taller male was at this time. he knew his work was over obviously and he wouldn't really go anywhere after so where was he? he tried calling him lots of times and left text messages every ten minutes, only to receive a 'seen' under all of them.

    "where could you be?" jisung thought. he sat up from his bed, rocking back and forth on his bottom. his arms wrapped around his knees as he kept anxiously checking his phone for any notifications.

bing!

jisung bounced up and grabbed his phone with desperation lurking inside him, only to be let down as it was just a twitter notification from felix. he rolled his eyes before opening the conversation and seeing what felix had to say.

    "jisung, we need to talk. it's about
    hyunjin."
seen 3:47 am

    jisung froze.

    "what happened?!"
     seen 3:47 am

    jisung was chewing on his nails, scared of what the next reply would be.

    "i'm sorry for what i'm going to say next
     but.. hyunjin died in a car accident.
     seen 3:48 am

    here comes the water works. this was absolute hell for jisung. how could he leave him behind in this cruel world? he couldn't believe it.

    "i'm coming hyunjin, wait for me." jisung thought as he rushed to the bathroom with no fear what so ever suddenly. he busted the cabinets of the bathroom open and took out some pills. he read some of them and took a whole lot of them. he smiled as he swallowed it with some water.

    "if you're gone, i'm gone too.."

    "jisung? jisung?!"
    delivered

;