🌧 : IN THE END !

⤷ ship: binsung, seo changbin x han jisung

;; plot: they were caught. in the end, it
             didn't matter.

;; warning: murder, gore, gruesome details, profanity, and character deaths.

;

"get out of my way!" jisung shouted, slicing a police officer's chest open and ripping his organs out. he smirked as he saw blood drip from the screaming man but also kept his composure. he needed to get to his boyfriend before the "protesters of the world" could. funny how police officers were supposed to keep people safe but most of them ignore that.

"he went right chief!" one of the attacked officers shouted before falling over onto another dead body. the chief nodded before dashing as fast as he could to the direction the now dead officer pointed to.

"how funny, you think you all are super heros of this world but you've only done harm to me and anyone near me." jisung shouted while throwing one of his daggers to another officer blocking his way.

"how sad, i won't be able to enjoy some blood nor human flesh today." jisung thought before busting a door open to reveal his boyfriend being held hostage.

"no! let go of him you fucking monster!" jisung angrily screamed, shoving a few officers over at the front of the door.

"j-jisung what's g-going on?!" changbin asked, terrified of the so called 'cops' surrounding him and one with a knife at his neck.

"h-"

silence.

"how sad. just one slice.. and now you're like this. what happened to the monster that threatened the whole police force? huh? not so strong now are you? you pathetic monster." jisung fell flat onto the ground. his boyfriend, just like that, murdered at the hands of someone who promised to protect everyone. a life without his changbin? his binnie? the supposed 'dark' one that would cuddle a plushie at night? no. it just wasn't possible. if he's not here, jisung also couldn't be here.

"a life without changbin isn't a life." jisung took the knife in his hands and stabbed himself multiple times trying to aim at his heart. although all stabs had missed his heart, he was pronounced dead by the time he reached the hospital.

;