🌨 : SUGAR COOKIES !

⤷ ship: chaseungin, bang chan x kim seungmin x yang jeongin

⇒ plot: jeongin wants more sugar cookies
but seungmin and chan don't
want him being hyper.

➳ warning: none

"minnie, channie pleassseeee?" chan shook his head and kept the plate beside him as jeongin tried to grab another cookie off the plate.

"no innie, you already had four." jeongin pouted and launched himself at chan in attempt to swipe it away from chan. he wasn't successful buy didn't fail either. he managed to grab two cookies.

but the downside was..

the plate smashed on the floor and cookie crumbs spilled all over the carpeted room. jeongin and seungmin both gulped as they saw chan's veins showing.

it was lowkey hot to seungmin but not in this time it wasn't.

"jeongin.. go to your room please." chan smiled as his hands balled up into fists.

"channi-"

"go. to. your. room. please." chan's veins were becoming more visible and every single time he repeated the five words, it was more scary to both of the boys.

jeongin nodded and he ran upstairs before any war would start breaking out.

it was about an hour now. it was quiet, only gusts of wind flowing by from the open window. jeongin sniffed as he cleared up his tears with a tissue. he was scared chan was mad at him and would've screamed at him if he hadn't left the scene.

he creeped down the stair case, a few screeches were emitted from some of the steps.

"c-channie?" jeongin nervously whispered as he saw the male's back facing towards him.

"SHUT UP!" jeongin jumped and felt his his blood run cold.

"i-i'm sorry.." jeongin cried. he wasn't usually a crybaby but when it came to angry chan, he'd cry a whole river.

"oh! innie, i'm so sorry baby i was on the phone with someone." chan declined the call and got up from the swivel chair to embrace the crying jeongin. in the corner of jeongin's eye he could see seungmin peeking in on them from the living room. he made a 'come here' sign with his two fingers and seungmin nodded. he joined the hug surprising chan but included him in.

"now, about those cookies.." seungmin dipped out and went over to the oven to reveal a newly made batch of cookies.

"it's not sugar cookies but it's chocolate cookies, you want some?" jeongin smiled.