🌨 : CHANGE OF HEART !

⤷ ship: seungjin, kim seungmin x hwang hyunjin

;; plot: hyunjin is seungmin's slave. hyunjin
forgot to clean the bathroom that day
and seungmin did something unusual.

;; warning: slavery and inappropriate name calling. ( ex. slave )

;

    "hwang hyunjin, number thirty-five goes to the auctioneer in the front-right seat!" hyunjin could still remember that day when seungmin bought him from an illegal place. it wasn't such a nice way to meet but they met anyways. seungmin was abusive, like most people who buy slaves but he was actually grateful. after all, it was more of a pain actually staying there. although seungmin seemed cold and all, he was actually pretty okay for someone who looks adorable.

"hwang hyunjin! you haven't cleaned the bathroom yet!" hyunjin stood there. he wanted to crawl up into a ball and cry, he knew what was coming next. an angry seungmin isn't a good seungmin. he knew that tonight there would be no cuddles nor kisses, just a night full of endless torture and screaming. there was no use in hiding because seungmin could find him anywhere.

"s-seun-" seungmin grabbed him by his collar and slapped him.

"it's master you useless slave." seungmin shouted.

"you know where to go," hyunjin gulped. he shakily nodded and walked to his most hated place of the house, the basement. it was a full on torture room basically. there were no kinky things there, no seungmin wasn't like that. it was just everything used to abuse a single human. whips, knives, chains, some spikes.

how could he be so forgetful to clean the bathroom? he heard foot steps approaching and he was shaking, he quickly rushed to the chair and closed his eyes. he dropped his head down so he wouldn't have to see him.

but instead of anything hard hitting him.. he was being stroked softly..? what was this? he was going to lift his head up but didn't need to as he was already being forced to. seungmin's tiny index finger lifted his chin up. he looked at seungmin with the most cutest puppy eyes. almost as if he was pleading he won't do something bad. it made seungmin feel weak and weird inside.

"i'm sorry," seungmin.. apologized? was hyunjin hallucinating or dreaming again? this was just so out of character for seungmin. where was the seungmin that would abuse and torture him for hours?

"i realized something during your stay with me.. it's that, you're like me. but, you're much more fragile than anybody i've met. also the strongest slave i've ever had. most of them would be dead by now, but somehow you're still here." hyunjin felt tingly inside. he never thought seungmin would be like this.

"c-can we.. hug?" seungmin nodded softly and picked up hyunjin with his two arms and carried him to their 'shared' room.

;