🌩 : ATTENTION !

⤷ ship: seungjin, kim seungmin x hwang hyunjin

;; plot: hyunjin was feeling extremely down. so
             down that even one insult could
             probably shatter him. but what does
             seungmin do about it?

;; warning: none

;

"minnie?" hyunjin peeked half of his face inside his and seungmin's shared bedroom.

"hmm?" seungmin responded, not looking up from his phone as he was texting felix. hyunjin pouted seeing that seungmin's attention wasn't on him.

"what are-" hyunjin lifted the covers of the bed above seungmin and placed them on the edge of the bed. seungmin rolled his eyes, annoyed of hyunjin wanting his attention again.

    "can you pay attention to me please?" hyunjin asked, desperate for at least one time today that seungmin would actually pay attention to him instead of multitask.

    "is it important?" seungmin asked, proceeding to continue texting felix right infront of hyunjin who was making puppy eyes for attention.

    "wel-"

    "hold on, felix is calling me." seungmin shushed hyunjin and went outside of the house. hyunjin looked down and sighed.

    "i guess my mental health isn't important." hyunjin thought to himself before laying on his side of the bed to wait for seungmin.

;

    "yeah.. mhmm.. i'll be sure to meet you tomorrow at the café lix, don't worry." seungmin laughed at his friend's habits of worrying others. he then hung up on felix and went back to his room, still ecstatic that he would be meeting his friend since it has been quite a long time.

    "alright h-" seungmin paused. he couldn't see hyunjin anywhere- oh! hyunjin was sleeping. the thing was, he always looked so cute and fragile while he was sleeping. it was a thing to be cooing over but also to be sad about. he was cute, yes of course. but he was also fragile and that's what broke seungmin's heart a bit. no matter what blocks their path in their relationship, hyunjin always manages to slither into seungmin's soft spot of his heart. and that's why seungmin would always be annoyed about, how he could easily break through his walls and make it all seem happy and wonderful again.

"minnie..?" seungmin forced himself out of his thoughts and cooed over the sleepy hyunjin. he was so precious to seungmin, yet he was a bit annoying to him still.

    "what is it?"

    "i thought i wasn't important."

    "what?"

    "nothing.."

    "no, tell me baby." hyunjin blushed a bit but he tried to hide himself away from seungmin so he couldn't see. seungmin rolled his eyes and smiled seeing that his boyfriend was blushing.

    "you can't hide from me~" seungmin said teasingly, lifting the covers away from hyunjin this time.

    "you're so annoying!" hyunjin whined, feeling all cold now. seungmin just kept his smile and took the whiny male into his arms.

    "what do you say we cuddle to sleep?" hyunjin nodded and a little smile started to break out on his face. it was now ten pm, and they were sleeping happily together. now with a satisfied hyunjin and a cuddly seungmin, the two were 'fixed' back again.

;