☁️ : IN OR OUT !

⤷ ship: minsung, lee minho x han jisung

;; plot: jisung wants to play outside with
minho but minho wanted to sleep.

;; warning: little space

;

    peck, peck, peck, peck.

    "now go to sleep dori." minho said, placing the little kitten down into a comfortable blanket fort where the other two rested. the blanket fort was something jisung made to have fun in but he eventually got bored so minho's cats took over it. jisung was probably playing in the living room with his toys again so he figured he'd nap for a little. he picked his feet up from the ground and onto his side of the bed. he wouldn't let jisung sleep alone in case he'd slip in the middle of the night so they shared a bed together. he pulled the blanket over him and rested his head comfortably onto the soft white pillow.

"minho hyungie!!" minho sighed. of course, jisung had to come and disturb him right after he got into bed. jisung busted through the doors and doongie jumped by the loud sound, waking up dori and soonie in the process.

"sung, why don't you go play in the living room?" minho rubbed his eyes, stroking soonie who had jumped onto his lap.

"it's soo booring!" jisung whined, almost tripping on one of minho's cats. minho rolled his eyes. he just wanted to get a good sleep in but now jisung woke up basically everyone.

"can you pway outside with mwe?" jisung pouted, clinging onto minho's side. minho shook his head and put the cats back where they were.

"play in the living room or sleep with me." now it was jisung's turn to roll his eyes. he got on the bed and started jumping up and down making minho feel pissed.

"han jisung!" jisung gulped. you know you're in trouble when someone calls out your full name. he stepped off the bed and minho calmed down, sweeping jisung off his feet and onto the bed. he tucked him under the blankets and cuddled him.

"n-no pwaytime?"

"how about after we nap mkay sungie?" jisung nodded and smiled.

;