🌨 : WAITING !

⤷ ship: jimin, han jisung x kim seungmin

;; plot: jisung is waiting for seungmin to tuck
             him to bed and cuddle him.

;; warning: profanity

;

    jisung pouted. he stood there, probably looking like an idiot but he was waiting for his boyfriend to come back home. the truth was, he had a hard time going to sleep when he was growing up because of personal reasons. that's why he needed someone to tuck him to bed. it may seem annoying and all but it's just what he needed.

    "where is that puppy?" jisung thought, checking the windows and his phone notifications constantly. he looked out the window and a burst of excitement flowed through his veins. seungmin was home at last! well.. not actually yet, just outside but to jisung that was enough. he ran down the stairs like an excited child on a christmas day.

"seungminnie!"

    "ow, what the-" seungmin held onto the door to not fall over by jisung, who basically latched onto him. he glared at jisung who was smiling and hugging him tightly. seungmin shoved jisung off of him hard and rolled his eyes. jisung didn't care and got off the floor, holding seungmin's hand.

"can we cuddle now?" jisung asked politely, pouting and trying to make puppy eyes. but to seungmin, he looked like an idiot.

"what are you? a baby? hell no. go back to your room and sleep already." seungmin said, letting go of jisung's hand and walking to the kitchen to make himself food since jisung cannot cook.

"but-" seungmin just ignored him and let the words float out of his other ear.

jisung slept cold and alone that night.

;