☁️ : COLD NIGHT !

⤷ ship: jeongchan, yang jeongin x bang chan

;; plot: chan was feeling cold one night, luckily
             jeongin was there for him.

;; warning: none

;

    chan shook in his bed, even though he was under two layers of thick blankets he was still freezing. it was snowing outside and he did indeed have lots of fun playing with it outside in the morning but now he needed to sleep. he rolled over on his bed and checked his phone seeing one new notification from kakaotalk and the time, reading 2:54. he checked his kakaotalk and saw that it was just minho trying to annoy him again. he rolled his eyes as he shivered. but he started shivering in fear as he heard his door creek open. who could possibly be at his door at 2:54 am?

"h-hyung.." chan turned around so fast he almost fell onto the ground. he looked up and saw a shaking jeongin holding a cute kangaroo plushie. he smiled and patted the free space next to him which made jeongin nod and walk over to the side of the bed.

"are you cold too?" chan asked, jeongin nodded. he opened his big arms and engulfed jeongin in it as well as putting the two thick layers of blankets over them. it was certainly going to be a good and warm night for them now.

;