🌧 : REJECTED AFFECTION !

⤷ ship: seunglix, kim seungmin x lee felix

;; plot: felix loves to share his affection with his
boyfriend, seungmin. but seungmin
hated his affection especially.

;; warning: cursing

;

    "seungminnie, let's cuddle~" felix clinged onto seungmin's thigh and giggled. seungmin groaned and tried to focus on the movie he put on his phone.

    "minnie~" it seems to seungmin that with each time felix tried to get his attention, the more annoying and irritating he became.

    "stop felix," seungmin replied while rolling his eyes as usual. it reminded felix of a meme he saw on the media and giggled when seungmin did that.

"can we cuddle?" felix asked, ignoring the fact that annoyance could be displayed on seungmin's face and that he just wanted to watch his movie.

"no, i'm trying to watch this movie. can you please just sit quietly next to me?" felix pouted.

"but that's sooooo boring!" felix whined making seungmin bite down on his tongue.

"if it is then go away," seungmin rolled his eyes. felix sighed as he got up from his legs and went to go grab his phone.

"hey chan?" seungmin froze. why was felix calling his ex?! and right infront of seungmin as well.

"mhm.. yeah, we can meet-"

"i think the fuck not." seungmin grabbed his phone and ended the call.

"what was that for seungmin?" felix asked, not shocked but a little surprised he did that. but deep down he wanted to smirk because of seungmin's jealousy being shown.

    "why the heck did you want to meet up with your ex?!" seungmin was getting a little too loud now.

    "i just wanted to share my affection with someone.." felix fidgeted with his fingers. his nervousness was rising a bit as he didn't expect this kind of reaction from seungmin.

    "share your affection with someone?! so you wanna annoy another person?" felix's eyes widened.

    "no, no, no! not that at all i just-" seungmin cut felix off.

    "you just what?" felix bit down on his bottom lip as tear started to form.

    "i just want to give someone love and for someone else to return it." felix vented out. seungmin's eyes softened and he sighed.

"i-i'm sorry lix," seungmin spoke softly. felix nodded, wiping the tears that were dribbling down his cheeks.

"c-can we cuddle now then?" seungmin nodded and guided felix to his bedroom.

;