🌦 : INSECURITIES !

⤷ ship: minsung, lee minho x han jisung

;; plot: some people will shower you in love
and confidence. looks like minho just
isn't among those people.

;; warning: attempted suicide

;

jisung sniffled as he wiped away some tears that were dribbling down his squirrel-like cheeks. he hated his cheeks. he hated the way he looked. he hated basically everything about himself. especially after his boyfriend broke up with him for being too insecure about himself.

    "h-hyung.. do i look good?" jisung asked, to which minho rolled his eyes. jisung had always asked him about how he looked and he had became annoyed.

    "why are you always asking that?!" jisung rolled into a ball on the ground, he couldn't stand shouting nor an angry minho. it was always something he would do when he was scared or sad. minho kicked the balled up jisung on the floor and scoffed.

    "we're fucking over."

"w-wait-"

and just like that, he was gone. it was only day two of missing him. he went over to the kitchen cabinets and searched. he found a few bottles of random pills and hoped he would just die. he turned on the sink and filled his mug with water before turning it off. it was when he was about to put the pills in his mouth that he heard someone scream.

"jisung, what are you doing!!" his voice.. how could he forget the most beautiful voice in the world? or at least to him. minho screamed as he ran to jisung and knocked the pills out of his hands making it spill all over the table.

"i didn't expect you back again.." minho was on the verge of tears seeing that if he hadn't return sooner, jisung would've been potentially dead. he hugged him tightly and jisung groaned.

"i-i'm so s-sorry.." jisung stroked the crying minho latched onto him and smiled. how funny, shouldn't jisung be the one that was crying and not minho? he picked up all the pills on the not so clean table and threw them out. he gulped down the filtered water and minho proceeded to cry.

"minho, you're getting my shirt wet." how could jisung be so calm about this situation? he had literally just attempted to kill himself with random pills yet here he was, complaining about minho getting his shirt wet with his tears. how nice.

;