☁️ : CLOSE AND WARM !

⤷ ship: binsung, seo changbin x han jisung

;; plot: it was a day off for changbin at work.
jisung figured it would be a good day for
him and changbin to relax together but
turns out, changbin already had other
plans with someone else..?

;; requested by: @adding_addison ♡

;; warning: none

;

"binnie~" jisung dragged out his beloved boyfriend's name as he approached the slightly short male. he smiled like an idiot and hugged him tightly. he had just gotten off from work and he had a few days off due to the recent pandemic. but something was a bit off. instead of changbin hugging him back like always, he pushed him away instead.

"why didn't you hug back?" jisung asked with a confused expression as changbin just rolled his eyes.

"you shouldn't roll your eyes all the time, it might get stuck-"

"shut up!" jisung was shocked by changbin's sudden outburst. this was so not the changbin that he knew of.

"sorry.. i already made plans with someone else ji." changbin quickly said after shocking both jisung and himself.

"oh." jisung was slightly disappointed but understood. but he wanted to figure out one thing before he went.

"who is the someone else?" jisung asked.

"gyu." changbin responded. jisung facepalmed. he literally facepalmed.

"seriously?" jisung giggled making changbin glare at him.

"yes, he is very precious to me." jisung poured playfully to tease him.

"am i not precious~?" changbin smiled and pinched jisung's cute squirrel cheeks.

"come on, let's go relax in bed." changbin sweeped jisung off his feet and carried him to their bedroom. once again, he has impressed jisung with his strength and fool him.

;