Nightmare

Catra opened her eyes. She was... On horde prime's ship. She felt weird, she was wearing the white clothes he gave her when she had the chip. She couldn't breathe, her heart was beating too hard...

"W.. What am I doing here?! Why am I wearing these clothes?! What's going on?!" she thought on her mind.She was confused until she remembered... "ADORA?!"

"Ah Little sister, look at you! You're so powerful now, no one can ever beat you again." She heard a voice... It seemed...Horde Prime!

"W... What?! WHERE ARE YOU?!"She couldn't see him. But she could hear his laughter.

The voice decided to speak again. "I'm so proud of you little sister. We've had our defects but now everything is perfect as it should be."

Catra was terrified... She didn't know what to do. "Where's Adora?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!"

This time Horde Prime appeared in front of Catra and decided to answer the question."What have I done? Ah ah little sister... You mean what YOU did?"

"W...what?...what do you mean?... I didn't do anything!"

"Little sister, you're so innocent. Look behind you, see what you've become!

Catra was terrified... She didn't want to move, she just wanted to close her eyes and wait for him to leave. But Horde Prime insisted and Catra eventually turned around. She saw... herself.But different. Her eyes were completely green and she had green veins...

"W... what?... it's not possible... Adora saved me! Adora took me away from here and Entrapta took my chip! And we defeated Horde Prime... right?..."she thought."What if... Adora never saved me... And I imagined everything...."

"Ah little sister, Adora left you behind! Don't you remember?"

"N... NO! SHE WOULD NEVER DO THAT! SHE LOVES ME!"

"If that's true... Then why are you here, little sister? Admit it, she left you behind. Her new friends are worth more than you!"

Catra covered her ears, she didn't want to hear what he was saying... But she began to convince herself that Adora had really left her and that all that had happened was just a dream. Horde Prime placed his hand on Catra's shoulder, which caught her attention.Catra looked straight ahead and found herself fighting adora... Suddenly Adora had thrown her against a step. Her eyes changed, she was no longer in control, now Horde Prime totally controlled her body. Catra tried to stop him, but she couldn't move. He lifted her claws ready to pierce Adora's belly.

"NO!DON'T HURT HER"

"Aww little sister, i'm not doing anything. You are!"

Catra had tears in her eyes, she tried to do something but it was as if she didn't even exist anymore. She tried to beg him not to hurt her... But it was too late. Horde Prime had killed Adora right in front of her.

" NO! YOU'RE A MONSTER! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

"Little sister,don't you see? I have power over you. Now you're MINE! And this is just the beginning!

_______________________________________

Catra woke up quickly, her breathing was accelerated and she was sweating a lot because of the nightmare. She had tears in her eyes. She looked quickly around her and noticed that she was on Glimmer room . She looked at Adora who was sleeping next to her and lifted up her t-shirt.No marks... That was a good sign. Catra looked around and noticed that everyone was asleep. She carefully got up and headed for the balcony.
She took a deep breath... Still with tears in her eyes.

"Catra?"

The feline got scared. She thought it was Horde Prime again and instinctively lifted her claws.When Catra looked back she saw that was just Adora. "Oh... Hey Adora! It's late, what are you doing up?

" I ask you the same. Why aren't you sleeping?You weren't comf... "Adora didn't finish the sentence when she realized catra was crying." what happened?"

"Oh nothing don't worry" She tried to wipe away the tears but couldn't stop crying.

"Catra... Don't lie,I know you're not fine. It was a nightmare, wasn't it?"

Catra didn't answer so she realized it had been. She walked to Catra and hugged her. She couldn't take it and cried more. "I... I was there. He was controlling me again... He killed you while he was using me! I'm....im sorry..."

"shhh it's ok, it was just a nightmare. He's gone! We beat him, remember? He can't hurt you again."

"you promise?..."

"I promise!"

They both hugged. Catra really needed one at that time.When they stopped hugging, they noticed that everyone had woken up and were looking at them.

"What are you doing up?" Glimmer asked.

"Oh sorry... I didn't want to wake anyone... I'm so sorry, Sparkles."

"Wild cat! Do you feel good?!"

"yeah... It was just a nightmare, nothing special. Don't worry about it."

"A nightmare?About what?"

"That's not important right now Bow. Now all Catra needs is a big hug from all of us."

"Adora is right!" Everyone agreed.

"oh no there is no need for that!"

Catra tried to stop them but was unsuccessful. Everyone hugged her. She tried to escape but eventually gave up and hugged them back. "Thank you all... You're the best."

After a few minutes, everyone left and decided to go back to bed. After a few minutes, almost everyone was asleep. Only Catra and Glimmer were awake.

"Hey Horde scum, it's going to be all right, you're safe here!"

"Thanks Sparkles"

Glimmer fell asleep fast after talking to Catra. Now she was the only awake... She refused to sleep. She didn't wanted to have the same dream or end up waking up in space and knowing it was a dream... She was happy with the ending she had... She didn't want to let go. Catra looked at Adora one last time to see if she was okay and then watched the ceiling of the room the rest of the night. Sleep was definitely not an option.