"Gang of evil thieves"

Adora, Perfuma, Spinnerella and Netossa walked in the middle of mountains of sand for hours. They were already starting to get exhausted, so they decided to stop for a few minutes.

"Is everything okay Adora?" Perfuma asked, sitting near her.

"yeah, why do you ask?"

"It's just that... practically a day ago we defeated Horde Prime, peace was restored as well as magic and now you and Catra have been together a lot again."

"Is that a problem?"

"Oh no no! It's just that after all this time you might need to talk to someone."

"No I'm fine"

Perfuma put her hand on Adora's shoulder, which made her look directly at her. She gave her a warm smile. "Look, I'm not saying there's something wrong with you, I'm just saying you've been through a lot. And like Catra, these events can mess with your psychological state.... Just...if you need to talk, I'm here, okay?"

Adora felt good to hear Perfuma's words, she made her feel safe and accepted, but she was sure that she didn't need to talk, but Adora thanked her. A few minutes passed and after Adora checked if everyone was feeling well they continued their way through the hot desert with several skeletons of dead animals. Adora already knew the way to find Huntara so that made the trip easier for everyone. When they arrived there Adora spotted the giant woman they were looking for and addressed her, letting the others rest.

"Huntara!" The blonde called, but she didn't answer. Huntara was to busy talking to locals, who seemed furious.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY WE'RE DOING EVERYTHING WE CAN?! YOU'RE NOT DOING ANYTHING!!" A woman screamed. As soon as she shut up the man who was with her spoke. "WE HAVE A LITTLE GIRL AT HOME AND SHE IS SCARED! SHE NEEDS HER TEDDY TO SLEEP AND THOSE IDIOTS STOLE IT!YOU BETTER DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!"

"Look i know you two are worried about your daughter but shouting at me won't change anything, please stay calm while i try to solve the problem."

"Hey Huntara?" Adora spoke again, this time already next to her.

"Oh hey blondie, I'm sorry, I didn't see you. I'm in the middle of a problem now..."

"Let me guess, thieves?"

"How do you know?"

"Because we're here for the same reason. Thieves stole several kingdoms and as they left their mark we were able to identify that they were from here. We were wondering if you know something about them."

"Yeah I know, They called themselves the "Gang of evil thieves. Basically after hearing that peace was restored most of them were not happy with the news and decided they didn't want peace, stealing everything they could. And yeah they are from here."

"Oh...well,do you know how to defeat them??"

"If I'd known, I'd have done it already. They are more than most of the population of Crimson Waste. But I know where to find them, but going there alone is a waste of time and energy."

"Where? We will go there!"

"Uh.. Didn't you heard? I said they're the most part of population, you 4 don't stand a chance, not even if I help."

"We have to try! I won't let them go away after what they did!"

"You know what blondie, I'm in! This is a stupid idea, but running is no longer an option! Come on, the 4 of you, I'm going to take you to my place to rest and plan the invasion."

Adora waved in agreement and called Perfuma, Netossa and Spinnerella. All 4 followed her through the small village.

_______________________________________

(A few hours before)

Catra walked along the path that was going to Plumerina while Melog accompanied her. It's been a half hour since they were walking until they finally arrived. Catra thought she would only have to watch the kingdom while everyone was asleep, but she had a surprise. All the locals were having a party, why? She didn't knew. There were people dancing by the fire while others played and sang.

"What the..." Catra thought, stopping walking while looking at all that. Then she turned to Melog. "I bet it was Sparkles... That's why she sent me here! Ugh I'm going to kill her..."

Before Catra could react, the people went to her and took her away. Catra was so confused, she didn't know why they were doing this after everything that had happened. They sat her on a wooden log and gave her a kind of tablet.
On the screen there was an image of Glimmer and there were two buttons. One red to turn off/ignore and one green to answer. Catra clicked the green button and can see that Glimmer was smiling.

"SPARKLES WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!"

"Ah ah relax Catra,I just organized a party to welcome you, that's all. I hope you like it and have fun! Bye!

"NO NO SPARKLES DON'T HANG..."Before she could finish Glimmer had already turned off."...up...ugh! I swear I will kill her next time I see her face!"

All the people began to bring a lot of food and cakes to Catra. That was bothering her since she wasn't used to so much attention. Everyone started literally sticking the food in her mouth without giving her a chance to refuse. It was about two hours in that situation until everyone started to get more tired and started going to sleep, Catra was the only one who stayed awake to clean up the chaos the party had caused.
She couldn't stop thinking about Adora and if she'd be okay, she was too worried to ignore... suddenly she swore she heard the blonde's voice behind her, then she turned around but saw nothing.Melog did the same but they didn't hear anything besides the wind.
Her headache had begun to increase more and more, until Catra could no longer bear it and fainted in the middle of the floor.