Thieves?!

"So... Where exactly are we going?"

"You'll see"

"Ugh... Fine..."

"Adora held Catra's hand while taking the feline with her.They went into a room with lockers everywhere, it looked like The horde's changing rooms but in pink. Adora chose one of the lockers and inside there were clothes and gave one to Catra.

"Uh... Why the hell did you give me this?!"

"Just put that on! You're going to need it for the next phase."

"All right... Let's just get this over with." she walked into a mini room next door and changed, just like Adora. They both put their clothes in the locker.

"I don't like this..."

"Oh come on Catra, don't say that already! You're going to have fun. Besides, you look beautiful in that outfit!"

"Shut up!" The feline blushed when she heard the girl's compliment. Adora grabbed Catra's hand again while laughing and dragged her out of the room, where they met the others.

"Ready?

"For what exactly Sparkles?! Where are we going to need these ridiculous clothes?!"

"You'll see! Come."

Everyone followed Glimmer. Adora, Bow and Perfuma seemed pretty excited,while Catra and Scorpia looked at each other. They entered a room, Catra stayed for last and didn't even notice where she was, only when she closed the door she noticed. A room full of bathtubs with water.

"OH HELL NO! NOPE I'M NOT GOING IN THERE!"

"Oh come on, wild cat, it's just water, it won't hurt y..."

Scorpia hadn't finished the sentence and Catra was already scratching the door to try to get out. The feline was so desperate that she didn't even notice it was just pulling the doorknob. Everyone found her behavior funny and started laughing. Bow even fell to the ground because of the shortness of breath from laughing so much.

"LET ME OUT! I'M NOT GOING IN THE WATER!"

"Calm down, Catra, you don't have to. We figure out you wouldn't want to so we thought of something different for you."

"It doesn't involve water, does it?"

"No no don't worry!"

"So what did you think, Sparkles?"

"We thought we'd let you rest since you didn't sleep last night. So we can get you some mattresses to lie down while we relax in the pool, does that look good to you?"

"Yeah I think... It's better than water!"

Adora went to get a mattress and landed it on the floor, away from the pool to not bother Catra. She and Melog lay there and the others entered the pool. Catra couldn't sleep but she had a chance to rest her head. Hours passed and it was late, so everyone got dressed up and came home. As Catra had not yet become accustomed to teleportation they decided to walk. Bow didn't stopped saying how much fun he had along the way. After an hour they finally arrived, they thought they would return to the castle as soon as possible but something happened.

"ADORA! WE NEED SHERA!" Someone screamed, jumping on her. She only saw who she was after King Micah pulled Frosta off her.

"What happened?"

"Someone stole the kingdoms while you were away!"

"Wait what??What are you taking about?"

"While we were doing our princess work someone set fire to some places to create a distraction while thieves stole the kingdoms!"

"Wait they what?!" Glimmer began to panic, the war was over so she didn't understand who it could have been.

"Come on, I will show you!"

They followed Frosta to a camp on the bright moon. Everything was messed up and burned but there was no trace of the robbers. Everyone got together to look for a clue. Bow, Glimmer and Micah went to fix the damage. Perfuma, Scorpia and Frosta went to help the locals.
Catra,Adora and Melog searched for clues. As they smelled, Melog felt an unknown smell coming from a nearby tree, so they went to see. Seconds later they returned with a torn handkerchief in their mouth.

"Meow!"

"What you got there, Melog?"Catra grabbed the object and turned it,it had a symbol there marked, but she couldn't see what it was because it wasn't complete."Hey Adora!Look at this!"

Catra gave the handkerchief to Adora and she examined it."Mhm...There's definitely something here, but we need more pieces to figure out what it is. Melog, can you try to find more of this?

"Meow!" Melog was looking for more. They came back five minutes later with another piece. Melog gave them the other handkerchief.

"Good job Melog!" Catra said.

Adora joined the two pieces and they formed a symbol. It had a snake intertwined with a burning arrow stuck in the animal." Hey Catra, do you know this symbol?"

Catra examined it with attention and with some astonishment

Catra examined it with attention and with some astonishment." More or less, I know the snake, they are a group in Crimson Waste. I kind of was their leader before I left the Horde. But I don't know what the arrow means. Maybe it's a new group that didn't want to accept peace..."

"You think?"

"I... I don't know... I'm just trying to create possibilities. Maybe we should show this to Glimmer."

"Yes it's the best and maybe we should call all the princesses and make a plan to catch these thieves."

"Yeah...Well, the day of rest is over!"

"Yes... But... Catra?"

"Mhm?"

"If you don't feel well, you can go to the castle and get some sleep."

"Nah I don't need, I'm fine!"

"Are you sure? I mean didn't you have more voices in your head?"

"In fact, I haven't had any more! I guess I just needed to rest."

"It's good to hear that, just... Tell me if you don't feel well, okay?"

"Don't worry about me now, there are more important things! Like thieves or the locals. Let's focus on that."

Adora agreed with Catra and the two took the symbol to Glimmer and called all the princesses to a meeting to find the thieves.