I'm not ready

Glimmer went to help Castaspella preparing the food, Scorpia and Perfuma mounted the towel while Bow landed the dishes on it.Catra, Adora and Melog waited in a tree while the others took care of everything.

"Ready to talk whit Perfuma?"

"Not really... Look, I know i said i was going to try but...I'm not ready. Not now."

"Hey It's all right! Take as long as you need, take a rest today, okay?"

Catra nodded to Adora. She felt better for Adora to understand her."So... Why are we eating again? It's only been an hour since we ate."

"It's just a snack,besides it won't hurt you. And then we can move on to my favorite activity from this place."

"And what is it?"

"I won't tell you, you will find out later!" She said it while she laid her tongue out. Catra and Adora smiled. The feline pushed the blonde in a provocative way and the two did it for a few minutes, until Glimmer and Castaspella appeared. They said in harmony that the food was ready.

"Wow, that looks delicious!"

"Thanks Bow, you're very kind! Glimmer, see if you can take good care of him! There aren't many kind gentlemen out there anymore!"

"AUNT CASTASPELLA!" Glimmer was a little embarrassed and her face was red. Everyone laughed at her behavior and put all the food in the towel.

"Well, kids, if you need me, just call!

Everyone waved and thanked her and Castaspella left. They sat on the towel and Glimmer gave the food to everyone." Eat whatever you want!"

Adora and Scorpia began to eat everything, they really loved the food other than from the Horde, everyone laughed at seeing them both acting that way. Bow took a little cake and tried to give it to Catra, but she was distracted looking again at the middle of the trees that she didn't even notice.

"Earth calls Catra!"

"Uh?.."

"I asked you if you wanted a little cake."

"Oh... No thanks Bow, I'm full!"

Perfuma looked at Catra. She noticed that the feline was not well." Is everything okay, Catra?"

"Uh?... Oh yeah everything is fine! Why do you ask?"

"You look different...just that. If you want you can talk to me anytime!"

"I..." Catra didn't know what to say. Would it be the ideal time to ask Perfuma for help? Adora had told her to rest but it was being difficult.

Perfuma observed Catra getting lost in her thoughts. She got up and looked at her." Come with me."

"Ok?..."

Both walked a clearer path that went into the middle of the forest. They walked about a quarter of an hour, until they stopped.Catra didn't understood why they were there... But once again she didn't question the reason. Perfuma sat on the grass surrounded by flowers and gestured for Catra to do the same, and she obeyed.

"Catra, I want you to close your eyes and take a deep breath, okay? "

"Uh... Sure?.. I guess.." She did what the girl had asked her to do, although she didn't understood the reason.

"Great, now I want you to clear your mind and breathe again."

"wait... Are we meditating?!" Catra thought on her head."I can't believe she made me do this! Ugh... Let's get this over with."

"Have you got your mind clear?"

"Yes... I think?..."

"Okay, now can you do something for me?"

"yes..."

"Can you tell me what happened in your nightmare yesterday?"

Catra trembled at hearing the word *nightmare*. Should Catra lie? She didn't liked to talk about nightmares or the past, especially when she was with Horde Prime. It had been a very traumatic time for her, but she had no choice but to speak. "I... I was on Horde Prime ship... I had the chip...Like if someone never had saved me. Adora was there and... I... She..." Catra couldn't breathe again,she had tears falling from her face. Suddenly she heard the words of Horde Prime in her head as had happened before. The headache had returned and the neck pain was also back, so Catra began to scratch her neck while releasing sounds of agony.

"Catra take a deep breath! It's okay, he's not here anymore!"

"AGH GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" She screamed.

Perfuma tried to grab her but Catra suddenly opened her eyes and quickly got up. She had her claws out ready to attack, but held on and took a few steps back.

"Catra... Look, I think you need therapy, I brought you here to see if that was it, and I came to the conclusion that it was...I can give you therapy lessons if you want!"

"I'M NOT READY!.... S... Sorry... I didn't mean to be rude. It's just that... It's a sensitive thing. Forgive me..."

Perfuma approached Catra and hugged her. So many hugs in one day... It was a record for the feline, after all she was not yet accustomed to all that affection.

" I understand, you don't have to explain yourself. It's all right. I just want you to know that if you need to, you can come talk to me whenever you want. Sounds good to you?"

"Yeah... Thanks! And... Please don't tell anyone what happened here...Mostly Adora!

She laughed." Of course! It's our secret. Now let's go back and relax, ok?"

" Yeah" she purred. The two went the way they had come. When they got to the others they noticed that Adora and Scorpia were still eating. Glimmer was doing a competition to see which of the two would eat the most and Bow was playing with Melog. Catra and Perfuma joined them and watched the competition. Adora ended up winning because Scorpia was already starting to feel bad. They talked and laughed for about 3 hours so they could move on to the next stage of relaxation.
Adora took Catra with her to prepare while others went too. Catra didn't know what they were going to do.