Hinata?

Third Person POV
Karasuno was up against Seijoh. Kiyoko looks over to see that it was match point during the final set. It was looking good for Karasuno. As a final attack, Kageyama decides to go for their famous "freak attack" involving Hinata jumping anywhere without blockers and Kageyama setting the ball to directly where Hinata was about to hit. Oikawa serves the ball with exceeding force, force that would make any normal receiver run in the opposite direction. Luckily Nishinoya, Karasuno's libero was not just any libero. He was known as the guardian deity for a reason. Nishinoya receives the ball perfectly, giving it straight to Kageyama. Kageyama then sets the ball to Hinata, who at the time, was already in the air. Hinata hits the spike, slamming the ball down before anyone on the other team could react. "wooo" goes the whistle indicating that the match was over. They had won. Everyone was cheering until Kageyama notices Hinata wobbling. Hinata then passes out in Kageyama's arms, making the entire team panic.

Hinata's POV
I hit the spike. I really did it. When Kageyama told me that he was going to toss to me, I knew that I couldn't let him down. Although it was Kageyama who was able to toss the ball to where my hand was about to go, I couldn't help but feel a little proud. Everyone on my team was cheering. Nishinoya was on top of Asahi's shoulders, Yamaguchi was hugging Tsukkishima and the rest of the team was either crying or hugging each other aggressively - or both. Before I knew it, my vision started to get blurry. My head had been spinning like crazy last game, but after I sat it out and had a snack, I thought I was all better. I felt myself losing consciousness when I saw someone walking towards me. I couldn't make out his face, but he had distinct black hair and blue eyes and had a pained facial expression. Wait...I know this smell. It was Kageyama! He walked closer and said something that I could not make out. The next thing I knew.....I was in someone's bed.