Karasuno's Second Couple?

Kageyama's POV
I didn't want to tell them how they found out because it was embarrassing!! I think Hinata saw me look embarrassed because he began speaking for me.

"Well..remember when I fainted and went to Kageyama's house?" started Hinata.

"I DON'T LIKE WHERE THIS IS GOING" yelled Daichi.

Me, Suga and Hinata start laughing at Daichi's dirty mind.

"I confessed to Kageyama and we ended up kissing. That's when Asahi, Tanaka and Noya walked in on us" continued Hinata's beginning to turn red.

"I see.." said Suga.

Both me and Hinata were red from embarrassment now.

"If it makes you feel any better, Daichi and I were caught kissing by our homeroom teacher" blurted Suga.

YOU WHAT??? I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THEY WERE DATING!!

Hinata and I turn to each other in utter shock until Hinata asked if they were a couple.

"Yea me and Suga have been dating for a while now" replied Daichi.

"Most people know but I guess it isn't as obvious as we don't go kissing each other in the middle of games" teased Suga.

We all let out a laugh.

"I'm curious about how you got caught by your home teacher," I said.

"That's a long story..." replied Suga

"For another day - look at the time. We should get going." instructed Daichi.

The four of us leave the club room and part ways. Suga and Daichi live to the right while Hinata and I live to the left.

"Bye guys see yo-" I'm interrupted before I could finish.

A/n: Who's interrupting Kageyama??? ;)