The Dark

Third Person's POV
The rest of the team came to Kageyama's house to make sure Hinata was okay. Daichi and Suga were surprised to see Tanaka, Noya and Asahi there before them, but didn't think too much of it. As promised, the three boys who caught Hinata and Kageyama did not say a word, that is if you don't count Tanaka and Noya's occasional snickers. Everyone was happy to see Hinata back to his cheerful self, some more than others ;)

It was getting late so Daichi and Suga forces everyone out of Kageyama's home. The team began to walk home, leaving Hinata and Kageyama alone...once again.

"Hinata, you should start going home now," said Kageyama.

Hinata nodded and the two boys said their goodbyes. Kageyama was about to enter his home when he noticed some small and fluffy gripping his arm. Kageyama turned to see Hinata latched on to him while trembling.

"Hinata, what's wrong?? asked Kageyama in a concerned tone.

"Umm..well..it's just that..I'm a little scared of the dark.." replied Hinata with his voice shaking.

Kageyama turned around fully and hugged his tiny boyfriend as tight as he could. This made both of them turn bright red.

"Boke Hinata...you should have said so. Come one, I'll walk you home" said Kageyama reaching his hand out.

The two boys then walked to Hinata's house, all the while holding hands. When they got to Hinata's porch, Hinata got on his tippy toes and kissed his boyfriend on the cheek before bolting inside of his house. Kageyama walked back to the house while looking like a blushing mess because of Hinata's gesture.

"He's so cute," Kageyama thought to himself happily.