Hinata Boke!

Kageyama's POV
I set the ball to Hinata, but it was too short. He managed to get it over the next, but that didn't matter to me. What is wrong with me? Am I really that bad? Who am I to act all high and mighty when I can't even set a ball properly to my teammate? Not just any teammate - Hinata, my boyfriend at that.

All the memories from Middle school start flooding back.

"King"
"King of the court"
"Kageyama! Get on the bench"
"How do you expect me to hit that ball"
"I don't care, I'm not listening to you"
"You're a terrible setter and person"
"This is why you have no friends"

My mind...it's spinning out of control. All of a sudden, I feel a warm but small hand grip my face. As soon as I see his bright orange hair I immediately recognize who it is.

"Hina-" Before I could even finish my sentence, I feel his lips against mine. I don't know why, but kissing Hinata is surprisingly...calming. All the memories from Middle school are no longer clouding my head. Now...it was the cute orange-haired boy in front of me. I feel my heart pounding out of my chest and my face getting red.

After a good 10 seconds of kissing, I remember where we are immediately cover Hinata's lips with my hand.

"HINATA BOKE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?"