A Cute Couple?

Kageyama's POV
When Hinata grabbed my shirt, I couldn't control myself anymore. While we were kissing, I felt my lips melt as they touched Hinata's. Then...we heard a noise. Both of us turn our heads to see Tanaka, Noya and Asahi staring right at us. what...WHATTT!!!! DID THEY SEE US KISS?? Obviously, they did-they were right there. Hinata and I quickly pulled away. This has the be the most embarrassing moment of my life.

Third Person POV
Hinata and Kageyama lead their three teammates to the kitchen where they sat around the dining table. Preparing themselves for the worst, Kageyama and Hinata sit down beside each other. Noya, Tanaka and Asahi sit opposite to them staring right at them.

"Ok, explain. When did this start? What kind of relationship are you two in? asks Tanaka.

Hinata and Kageyama visibly embarrassed explain the events of last night to their upperclassmen, leaving certain parts out.

The three burst out laughing leaving Hinata and Kageyama extremely confused.

"We've actually been thinking this was gonna happen..right Noya?" admitted Tanaka.

"Yea...it was pretty obvious," agreed Noya trying his best to stop his laughter.

"But don't worry no one besides us have picked up on," reassures Asahi.

"Wait...you guys are okay with this?" questioned Hinata.

"Yea why wouldn't we be..you guys make a cute couple," said Tanaka.

"Umm...do you guys mind keeping it a secret from the rest of the team for the time being?" asked Kageyama.

"DINGGG DONGGG"