The Club Room

Third Person POV
Kageyama and Hinata were both very nervous to confront their team after the stunt they pulled mid-game. To their surprise, the entire team was extremely accepting.

Kageyama's POV
Although kissing Hinata in front of everyone was embarrassing, I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it. Knowing that he noticed when I was about to self destruct made me feel happy inside. That said, I'm still scared to see what the team was gonna say.

After Bokuto and Akaashi left, each of the team members congratulated us. Not a single one called us disgusting or gross, which is sad to think that was something I was worried about before. Everyone seemed happy, that is except Suga and Daichi.

When we got off the bus and made it back to our school, Daichi walked up to me and Hinata and asked us to meet him in the club room. I began to worry. Are they gonna kick us off the team? I turn to Hinata and see him on the verge of tears. I immediately grab him and wrap my arms around him.

"It's okay, even if something bad happens, we'll have each other"

That seemed to cheer Hinata up as he hugged me even tighter.

Both of us walk into the club room terrified. We see Suga and Daichi standing there with stern looks on their faces.

"Sit down."