Reactions :)

A/N: This one is a little long so brace yourself.

Daichi's POV
After complimenting Hinata for getting the ball over the net, I turn around. I TURN AROUND FOR ONE SECOND AND WHAT DO I SEE WHEN I TURN BACK AROUND? HINATA AND KAGEYAMA KISSING! Well, to be honest, me and Suga already kinda shipped them. I mean they were always bickering but we could tell that they really cared about each other - in a more than a friend way. BUT COME ON...DID THEY REALLY HAVE TO KISS IN THE MIDDLE OF A GAME? DO YOU SEE ME AND SUGA KIS- never mind forget I said the last part.

Noya's POV
After Hinata made that sick save, I went over to say "damnn Shoyo!!" but before I could I see Hinata sprinting towards Kageyama. They aren't gonna - I mean they wouldn't in public...right? I thought wrong.

Hinata grabbed Kageyama's face and kissed him. Tanaka and I started to burst out laughing. We already knew they were dating *flashback to Hinata and Kageyama making out in Kageyama's house*. Me, Tanaka and Asahi thought they made a pretty cute couple, we just never thought them to be the type to kiss in public. Luckily, they're not kissing as passionately as they were that night...that would be pretty bad.

Asahi's POV
When Hinata and Kageyama started kissing, I didn't know what to do. They were an adorable couple but I didn't think they were ready to tell everyone yet alone kiss in front of them. To be honest, I didn't know if I should cheer them on or look away so I stood there quietly smiling.

Tsukki's POV
Hinata really impressed me with that save. I would never admit that out loud but it was pretty cool of him. Wait what is he doing? Is he walking towards Kageyama? DAMN HINATA JUST WENT AND GRABBED KAGEYAMA'S FACE. So the King is submissive after all...

Akaashi's POV
Bokuto was doing amazing today. He only went into emo mode once. You know what..that's kinda sad to say out loud. I started walked towards Bokuto when I realized everyone was quiet staring at something at the other side of the net. I turn to see something...I was not expecting to see, to say the least. Two of the team members were kissing...WAIT ARE THOSE THE TWO FIRST YEARS?? THE FREAK DUO? No wonder they have great chemistry and trust each other. Now that I looked at it..they make a pretty cute couple. I wish Bokuto would - WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING? I DIDN'T MEAN THAT...or did I?

Bokuto's POV
I was about to compliment that shorty on the team for that amazing save. I walked up to the net and saw him staring at another teammate with black hair. Oh, wait..that was their setter or the second half of the freak duo. Suddenly the small boy walked up the setter and...KISSED HIM. DAMNMIT...they're making me feel single. If only Akaashi - wait never mind. Who am I kidding...WHERE'S AKAASHI?

Kiokyo's POV
Oh...Hinata is kissing Kageyama. I mean I saw it coming. Anyone who paid attention did. They were always with each other. And then there's that time where we went to the hot spring...I could have sworn they were sitting 4 feet apart...

Coach Ukai's POV
Oh, no... Kageyama is probably feeling down after that toss. I should say something. Wait...Hinata is walking towards him. Oh, I see he probably noticed it too and wants to cheer him up. Hold on..he's getting awfully close to Kageyama's face. Okay, now they're kissing. Should I do something? Why do they have to kiss in the middle on the court? I mean if it gets the job done...Awh youth. It's an amazing thing.