The Return of the Freak Duo

Third Person POV
Hinata was put into the game and took his spot beside Kageyama. The other players on the court were Asahi, Daichi, Nishinoya, Kageyama and Tanaka.

The game started looking up for Karasuno - there was only a 2 point gap now thanks to Hinata's brilliant decoying. This made the other team visually angry. The next person up to serve was...oh no. It was none other than Bokuto, the teams ace. Bokuto walked up and served the ball with the most power anyone on the team had ever seen. "HEY HEY HEY," he said obviously proud of the serve.

The speeding ball was moving fast - too fast. Nishinoya, the team's libero went for it but was too late. It had already hit the ground.

"Shit. Sorry guys" he shouted.

"Shake it off, it's fine" reassured Daichi.

The score was now 21- 24.

Bokuto went up to serve. Once again, he served with immense power. This time, with even more than the first one. "HEY HEY HEY! Did you see that Akaashi??" he shouted to his unamused setter.

Noya went for the ball. "I can't make it..it's too far," he thought to himself. All of a sudden, the ball is up in the air. Noya has received the ball....with his foot!

"Sorry...Cover!" he shouted.

Kageyama ran the ball and got himself under it. He set the ball straight to Hinata, who at the time, was already in the air. Here it comes - their freak attack. Everyone on the bench was going crazy over the anticipation. The ball got to Hinata, but...

it was short.