Caught

Daichi's POV
Today's Saturday, meaning that there's no practice, but I can't help but worry about Hinata. I decided to ask the rest of the team how they feel about going over to Kageyama's and checking up on Hinata.

(Karasuno Groupchat)

"Hey, guys! How do you feel about going to check up Hinata? I've been worrying about him ever since he fainted on the court. - Daichi

"Me too Daichi!!! We really should go over there and bring some medicine and food." - Suga

"Alright, let's stop by the mart before we go. Who's coming with me and Suga? - Daichi

" I'll come" - Nishinoya

"Ofc I'm coming" - Tanaka

"I'd like to come" - Asahi

"Count me and Tsukki in!" - Yamaguchi

With that, I, Suga, Yamaguchi and Tsukki made our way to Kageyama's house. Tanaka, Noya and Asahi met up before us as they live near each other. They said they would meet us at Kageyama's house.

Nishinoya's POV
Daichi's the one who planned this yet the three of us are here first. Me, Tanaka and Asahi stood at Kageyama's doorstep. We stopped by the mart to grab some snacks (food if Daichi asks) before we got here. I rang the doorbell but no one answered.

"They're probably still sleeping.. check if the door is unlocked," said Tanaka

Sure enough, it was. Tanaka and I stepped in while Asahi kept telling us not to go in. They're probably sleeping what's the harm in walking in?

We walked in and saw that the lights were still off. The three of us made our way into the bedroom and saw something we were not prepared to see. KAGEYAMA AND HINATA KISSING - WITH TONGUE! Tanaka dropped the bag of snacks he was holding causing them to turn to us.

Third Person POV
Hinata quickly moved away from Kageyama and both boys stood there in utter embarrassment. Tanaka, Noya and Asahi were stunned by the image of their star first years making out so passionately.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" yelled Tanaka.

"I'm pretty sure they were kissing," said Noya snickering.

"Care to explain?" asked Tanaka.

I.......