A Win for Karasuno

Third Person's POV
When Hinata and Kageyama part lips, they are both blushing messes. Both of them were panicking.

"WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR"
"Well you seemed down and I wanted to cheer you but didn't know how"
"You thought kissing me in the middle of the court was the best option?
"Well.....I"

Their conversation was interrupted by Daichi.

"I'm happy for the both of you but we are in the middle of a game so let's get back to it." Daichi continues: "but don't think your off the hook"

Hinata and Kageyama both calm down and the game resumes. Although extreme, Hinata's way of cheering Kageyama up worked. They both played the best they have ever played before and ended winning the game.

After the game was over Bokuto and Akaashi, members of the other team walked up to Kageyama and Hinata. The first years didn't know what to expect from the other team's captain and setter.

"HEY HEY HEY, how's the first year couple?" yelled Bokuto

"Shut up Bokuto. We just wanted to let you two know that you make an adorable couple. It took balls to do what you two did in front of everyone." said Akaashi.

Hinata and Kageyama both blushing messes once again reply with "uhh thanks".

"You two make a great couple as well," said Hinata cheerful as ever.

Bokuto and Akaashi start blushing and after saying goodbyes, they both left. Little did Hinata know..they weren't a couple...yet ;)

A/n: If you can't tell Bokuaka is another one of my OTPs :)