"Finally Together"

Hinata's POV
They look mad. Really mad. I turn to see Kageyama who looked just as worried as I am. Kageyama suddenly got up.

"I know this is sudden, but I care about Hinata, and I hope that you will understand and accept us," he said, his voice shaking.

Suga and Daichi then did the unexpected. They both jumped on top of us hugging us tightly.

"I'm so proud of you guys!" said Daichi.

"My baby crows are growing up" added Suga.

Kageyama and I were confused.

"Wait you're okay with us dating?" asked Kageyama.

"Why wouldn't we be?" questioned Daichi.

"To be completely honest, we knew both of you had feelings for each other. You two made it so obvious. We decided not to say anything, but we're really happy you two are finally together!" confessed Suga, sounding as motherly as ever.

I start bawling my eyes out. They accept me. I'm not gross. I can love who I want and they're okay with that.

"WHY ARE YOU CRYING?" asked Daichi frantically.

"I'm so sorry..did I say something wrong?? questioned Suga.

"No....I'm just really happy" I replied.

This made Suga and Daichi hug me while Kageyama sat there holding my hand while wiping my tears.

"But please try not to make a scene on the court," said Daichi.

That made all of us laugh.

"So..spill. How long have you two been dating? asked Suga.

"uhh, I think 2 weeks? answered Kageyama.

"2 weeks??? And you're just telling us?? Who else knew before us? questioned Daichi acting betrayed.

"Nishinoya, Tanaka and Asahi," I replied.

"How did they find out before us??" whined Suga.

"Well..it's kinda a long story," Kageyama said clearly embarrassed.