I'm Glad

Hinata's POV
I woke up in an unfamiliar room. It was really bright - too bright and I realized why when I saw the sun beaming into the room from the huge window to my right. For a second, I panicked thinking that I was kidnapped but quickly calmed down when I saw Kageyama sleeping on the floor next to me. My head was killing me and my body was sore, but I was surprisingly happy. I mean, this was my first time in Kageyama's room. It was neat and tidy - as expected from him. It had practically nothing on the walls besides some volleyball posters. I looked down at Kageyama to see if he was asleep and sure enough he was. I climbed out of the bed and looked at Kageyama. I wonder what if would feel like if I put my lips on his......NO! Why was I thinking that?? I felt my face turning bright red and couldn't help but feel embarrassed. Wait a minute...Why am I here? DON'T TELL ME...ME AND KAGEYAMA...I mean it would explain why my body is so sore. WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT???

"Hinata?" said a voice interrupting my thought train.

OH NO, I WOKE UP KAGEYAMA!

Third Person POV
"Hinata?? How are you feeling?? asked Kageyama concerned but happy that Hinata was awake.

Uhhh....I'm fine... why wouldn't I be??? questioned Hinata clearly thinking about something dirty.

YOU FAINTED ON THE COURT! yelled Kageyama.

That's when everything of last night came back to Hinata.

"Ohh yeaaa" acknowledged Hinata.

He was relieved but at the same time embarrassed that he ever thought those things in the first place.

Kageyama still confused as to why Hinata was red walked up to him and touched his forehead to check for a fever. When he felt a normal temperature, he hugged Hinata as tightly as he could. I feel like he could breathe for the first time since last night knowing that Hinata is well.

"I-i'm s-so glad that you're okay," confessed Kageyama, still hugging the shorter boy.

Both of them turned bright red. When they finally released, Hinata looked straight into Kageyama's eyes and before he knew it, his lips were pressed against Kageyama's.