The Third Set

~ Time Skip ~

Hinata's POV
Today's the day. My first game back from when I fainted in front of everyone. I cringed to the thought of everyone on the court seeing me unconscious. That day, I caused nothing but trouble. Absolutely nothing good came out.....I stopped myself before I could continue. That was wrong. Even if it is selfish of me..I'm really happy that happened. If it didn't, Kageyama and I would probably not be dating right now. I feel my face beginning to turn red. STOP IT HINATA! Why am I thinking about that? I need to focus and play my best to make up for that day.

~ Time Skip to the Third set ~

Third Person's POV
Karasuno was in its third set against it match against
Fukurōdani Academy. It wasn't looking good for Karasuno. Fukurodani had one of the best spikers one their team. A spiker not even Tsukki could block - Koutarou Bokuto. Unsurprisingly, he was the team's Ace. Although he went into what his teammates called "emo mode" where he would refuse to spike the ball after a mistake when he was set the ball, he always managed to spike it down with power Karasuno had never seen before.

Coach Ukai looked over at the score.

Karasuno - 19

Fukurodani - 23

Set : 3

Both teams had won one set before this one. To win, a team would need to win 2 out of the 3 sets. Right now, Fukurodani was 2 points away from winning the set.

"Coach! Put me in! yelled a loud voice coming from the benches.