Names

(General POV)

Ricky and Nini start walking to first period and make it to the classroom. As they are walking Nini gets stopped by the teacher but Ricky doesn't notice so he keeps walking to two seats in the back. When he sits down he notices that she was not behind him.

(Nini's POV)

As I was walking the teacher put her hand on my shoulder and stopped me from walking any further. I realized that Ricky didn't notice and when he sat down he mouths to me "Sorry I didn't see" I didn't want everyone to see that I was talking so I shook my head saying that it was fine and pointed to the seat next to him hoping he understood to save it for me.

(Ricky's POV)

As I turned around to sit Nini wasn't behind me and I saw that the teacher had stopped her once I noticed I mouthed "Sorry I didn't see". She didn't say anything back but instead shook her head and pointed to the seat next to me. I assumed she meant for me to save it for her so I put my hand over the back of it to act like it was taken.

(General POV)

"Welcome Junior class! We have a new student joining this year! Everyone say hello to Nina Salazar-Roberts" Mrs. Porter says. "Actually I prefer to be called Nini instead of Nina" Nini said before people said hello."Well then say Hello to Nini" Mrs.Porter said after Nini spoke.

(Ricky's POV)

Right when the teacher said Nina I was a little taken back. I mean I guess since she wanted everyone to call her Nini it would make sense that she told me that was her name. Now I know I've only known her for less than a day but I can't see her as a Nina.

(General POV)

Nini went to sit in the seat that Ricky had saved for her. Once she got there Ricky said "Huh you don't really look like a Nina" "Yeah that's why I usually go by Nini the only people who call me Nina are the people who read it from like a paper" Nini said.

~~Time skip to lunch~~

(General POV)

Ricky and Nini were heading to lunch when a red haired boy stopped Ricky. "Hey Ricky you heading to lu- Oh I didn't see you there are you new?" This red haired boy asked. "Oh Hi I'm Nini and yeah I'm new here" Nini answered. "Cool I'm Big Red! Nice to meet you!" "Big Red?" Nini looked confused "Yeah it's a nickname and I'd prefer not to tell anyone my real name" Big Red replied "Yeah I don't even know his real name and I've known him since Kindergarten" Ricky said. "Hey let's head to lunch Nini you can sit at our table" Big Red said. "Cool! Thanks! Let's go" Nini said as the three started walking.

Hey guys sorry for a shorter chapter but I wanted the lunch scene to be separate! Hope you guys have a good day more chapters coming tomorrow✌️!