Best Decision

~~Time skip to after lunch~~

(Kourt's POV)

I caught up to Red while he was walking to his locker and Nini and Ricky went the other way to their lockers. "Hey did you notice anything weird between Nini and Ricky?" Kourt said while leaning on a locker. "Omg yes I had to break up their staring competitions like 30 times. I'm pretty sure they like each other" Red said while putting his books away. "I knew it. Ok how are we going to set them up?" "Kourt they just met, we can't set them up already" "Well why not? You see the way they look at each other." "Ok let's wait a little and if they don't figure it out on their own then we'll help them" "Ok I gotta head to class see you later" Kourt said while walking away.

(General POV)

Ricky and Nini had gone the opposite way of Red and Kourt because their lockers were not near each other. "So that was cool how you found Kourt after so long" Ricky said, breaking the silence. "Yeah it was so cool" Nini said happily. "What do we have next period?" Nini asked "Oh umm I'm pretty sure we have english but we should double check" Ricky replied. "Hey can you help me with my locker again I just can't get it" Nini said while dropping her hands from the lock. "Oh yeah no problem it took awhile for me to get it too." While Ricky went to open her locker their hands brushed against each other and they both jumped a little. They stared into each other's eyes.

(Nini's POV)

Our hands just touched and I swear I felt an electric shock. We were really close to each other and it looked like we were about to kiss.

(Ricky's POV)

Our faces were just a couple inches apart and what I did next was possibly the best thing I could have done.

(General POV)

Before they knew it their lips were touching and they were kissing.

Hey guys! Sorry for another short chapter but I wanted to give you guys two chapters today! I promise that tomorrow will be a longer chapter. Bye✌️!