Ideas

(General POV)

"So what do you want to do once we get to my house?" Nini said as they were walking. "How about we play 20 questions? We could get to know the weird things about each other and get some ideas for our date." Ricky says as he tries to grab Nini's hand.

(Nini's POV)

Omg he's trying to grab my hand! That is so cute!

(Ricky's POV)

Ok she grabbed my hand too! That's a good sign!

(General POV)

They are now holding hands as they are walking to Nini's house. "So should we figure out a date for our date?" Nini says, slightly laughing. "Yeah I guess we should" Ricky says as holding her hand a little tighter. "So how about Friday we have tests that day and it can be like a little celebration after the week is over?" Nini says while copying his hand. "That's great! So do you want to go after school or do you wanna go home then I'll pick you up?" Ricky says as he stops in front of her house and faces her. "Let's go home first so I can change and make sure I look cute" Nini says while also stopping. "You always look cute" Ricky says. They both lean in but get interrupted by one of Nini's mom. "Oh hi Nini I didn't know you were having someone over" Mama C says. "Oh um yeah sorry I forgot to text you this is Ricky" Nini says as she brings him closer to the front door. "Hi nice to meet you Mrs. Salazar-Roberts. I'm Ricky Bowen" he says while putting his hand out for her to shake. "Oh nice to meet you too and call me Carol" She says as she shakes his hands. "Here come inside I will be back soon I'm just going to run to the store. Have fun guys! Be back soon Nini." Carol says as she gives Nini a hug. "Bye Mama C, Let's go inside!" She tells Ricky. 

(Ricky's POV)

Wow her room is so cool. "Hey your room is awesome" Ricky says as he's looking around the room. "Thanks I mean I'm still not completely done decorating but it's getting more homey" Nini says as she sits on her bed.

(General POV)

Nini pats next to her indicating for Ricky to sit next to her. "So you still up for playing 20 questions?" Ricky asks. "Yeah! I'll go first! What is your favorite color? Mines red!"

(A/N- So for the question game I'm going to put the name of the person speaking before so it's easier to follow. Also I'm not going to do a full 20 questions)

Ricky- I think mine's blue. I mean it's pretty basic but it's still nice.

Nini- Ok your turn.

Ricky- Ok umm what is your favorite movie? Mines Big Hero 6(it was the first thing I could think of)

Nini- Oo that ones good but I have to go with Beauty and the Beast! It's a classic

Ricky- Is it bad that I've never watched the full thing!

Nini- You're lying right? *Ricky shakes his head no* OMG we are watching it the next time you come over!

(Ricky's POV)

Next time?!? Well then I guess she really does like me! That's good because I really like her too.

Nini- Ok my turn What is a weird habit that no one knows about?

Ricky- Wow you're going deep

Nini- I mean might as well we need to get to know each other.

Ricky- You answer first.

Nini- Fine but don't make fun of me!

Ricky- I could never

Nini- Ok umm I sing and write songs. I usually play either the piano or ukulele *She says this as she is looking at her hands that are playing with each other*

Ricky- That's awesome and something even weirder is that's my answer for the question too.

Nini- *I look up immdieatly* REALLY?? You don't really strike me as the musical type

Ricky- Well surprise! anyways let's continue with the game. 

Nini- Ok what is your go to place when you need time to think?

Ricky- Ooo that's a good question. So do you know where the local soccer field is?

Nini- Yeah 

Ricky- There is this bleacher that doesn't have any bars underneath and I kinda claimed it.

Nini- Wow you're going to have to take me there one day.

Ricky- Definitely!

(Ricky's POV)

I think I have the perfect idea for our date! I could set my place up to be romantic and we could do a movie night and watch Beauty and the Beast!

Hey guys! Thanks for all the support and I would love to hear what you guys think so comment and vote! More tomorrow! Bye✌️!